Giveaways are a great way to increase traffic to your business website and will also new customers to your product. Readers can find out about the giveaway through the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and several other social media networks.
- Giveaways on Week99er.com may be hosted by Week 99er, a group of blogs or sponsored by a company.
- Week99er will only participate in giveaways with companies and products that we believe in. We will not do a giveaway that is against the standards of this blog or its readers.
- Giveaways are often done in conjunction with a product review. Honest opinions of the product tested by Week99er will be given. If the product does not meet the standards as promised, we will not host the giveaway.
- All giveaways are available for the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business. Additional shipping charges for international shipping will be at the cost of the company and not Week99er.
- While the duration of a giveaway may vary, on average giveaways are held for approximately two weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Giveaway Tools who uses random.org, will be notified though email. All selected winner’s entries will be verified. Winners have 24 hours from when the winning email is sent to claim their prize, or another winner will be selected.
- When a company sponsors a giveaway, and they have a Facebook and Twitter account, they will be added as entries for the giveaway. This helps to increase the exposure for your company.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Visiting your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway may be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to winners within 6-8 weeks of the close of a giveaway. Winners are asked to be respectful of this time frame.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Five Places to See Free Art in Detroit #VisitDetroit - March 25, 2019
- Machines Used On Farms Today - March 25, 2019
- Fun Days Out The Whole Family Will Love - March 24, 2019