It’s time to pour yourself a glass of tea, pick a seat at the table and join the Mad Hatter – Alice Through the Looking Glass is now available on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD! To celebrate Disney sent us a copy of Alice Through the Looking Glass and a beautiful tea set so we could have our own tea party!
I’ve always been a huge Alice fan, so I was more than happy to watch the book adaptation of the Alice story again. The movie takes you back to Underland where Alice is on a mission to save the Mad Hatter and travel through time to try to save the Hatter’s family. The movie has stunning graphics and help bring the words of Lewis Carroll to life and gives you a new twist on the story.
Alice Through the Looking Glass is available everywhere now on Blu-ray and DVD, is rated PG and has a total run time of 113 minutes. The Blu-Ray set is filled with extras, be sure to check them out below!
How to throw the perfect tea party:
Check out the bonus feature about the Mad Hatter’s Costume:
About Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass:
Disney presents the spectacular live adventure Alice Through the Looking Glass. The all-star cast from the 2010 blockbuster is back with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter who’s desperately searching for his family; Anne Hathaway as Mirana, the kind, mild-mannered White Queen; Helena Bonham Carter as Iracebeth, the short-tempered, big-headed Red Queen; and Mia Wasikowska as Alice, the heroine at the heart of the story. Sacha Baron Cohen joins the ensemble as Time, a magical being that is part human, part clock, and the late Alan Rickman—to whom the film is dedicated—is the voice of Absolem, the blue Monarch butterfly who metamorphosed from the blue caterpillar “Alice in Wonderland.” Bring the journey home October 18th on Digital HD, Blu-ray™ and Disney Movies Anywhere. And here is a BRAND NEW activities button for you to share with your readers!
Bonus features include*:
DIGITAL HD/SD & BLU-RAY:
- A Stitch in Time: Costuming Wonderland – Three-time Oscar®-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood (“Alice in Wonderland,” “Memoirs of a Geisha”) explains how costuming helps shape the curious characters of Underland and reveals hidden Easter Eggs within the cast’s ornate outfits.
- Music Video: “Just Like Fire” by P!nk – “Watch this madness, colorful charade” in P!nk’s music video for “Just Like Fire,” the hit song featured in “Alice Through the Looking Glass” that powered to the top 10 on Billboard’s Hot 100.
- Behind the Music Video – Go on set with P!nk for production of her “Just Like Fire” music video, featuring fantastical imagery, aerial stunts, Underland character cameos, and guest appearances by P!nk’s family.
- Behind The Looking Glass – Jump back and forth through time during this in-depth look into the making of “Alice Through theLooking Glass,” hosted by director James Bobin.
- Time On… – Delight in this discussion with the unpredictable and witty Sacha Baron Cohen who plays Time, the keeper of the Chronosphere, a metallic sphere that powers all time.
- Alice Goes Through the Looking Glass: A Scene Peeler – View a side-by-side comparison of raw production footage and final scenes, as Alice enters Underland through a magical looking glass.
- Alice Goes Through Time’s Castle: A Scene Peeler – View raw production footage alongside final scenes, as Alice enters Time’s castle of eternity.
- Characters of Underland – Get to know the quirky and colorful supporting characters in Underland, such as the tubby twins known as the Tweedles (Matt Lucas) and Absolem (Alan Rickman), the blue caterpillar turned blue Monarch butterfly.
- Filmmaker Audio Commentary by James Bobin – Director James Bobin delivers scene-by-scene insight into the creation of “AliceThrough the Looking Glass.”
- Deleted Scenes with Director Commentary – Bobin introduces five never-before-seen scenes that didn’t make the final cut of Disney’s spectacular adventure.
- A Stitch in Time: Costuming Wonderland