Kroger in Michigan is having a great sweepstakes for their shoppers. As you all know, gas prices in Michigan are extremely low right now – some of the lowest in the country! But with Kroger Fuel Points, you can get gas even cheaper. Because of the great deals the low gas prices and Kroger Fuel Points, customers can get lower gas prices than we’ve seen in years. And if you share with Kroger your deal, you have a chance to win free fuel for a month! Read about their new sweepstakes below! Enter until 2/16!
Win Free Fuel for a Month with #FuelPointsSweeps
Kroger asks customers to post on Kroger’s Facebook page with the hashtag #FuelPointsSweeps, or post on Instagram or Twitter, tag Kroger and use the hashtag #FuelPointsSweeps to be automatically entered to win. During February, Kroger will select 26 winners at random and award them free fuel for a month. Click here for more details.
“We are pleased to offer this national program in Michigan and help customers save when they purchase fuel,” said Ken McClure, consumer communications manager, The Kroger Co. of Michigan. “Residents in this state have many expenses this time of year with added energy costs to heat and power their homes. Kroger’s fuel points program and the fuel points sweepstakes provide an opportunity to cut expenses.”
Save on fuel many ways at Kroger’s family of stores*:
- Customers can earn 1 fuel point for every $1 they spend for groceries. Points may be redeemed in nearly all supermarket fuel centers and convenience store locations as well as participating Shell fuel stations.
- Gift Cards can be used like cash and save on fuel. Most gift cards earn double points when purchased from Kroger’s Gift Card Mall. Customers who buy a $50 gift card, for example, receive 100 fuel points. Customers also earn double fuel points on no-contract wireless phones and airtime cards.
- Every qualifying prescription earns 50 fuel points, as does participation in Kroger’s Customer 1st Survey.
- Customers who use their Kroger REWARDS Visa earn an additional 5 cents off the cost of a gallon when they redeem points. New cardholders save 25 cents a gallon during their first three months as cardholders when they redeem at least 100 fuel points. Certain limitations and conditions apply. See a store associate or visitwww.123rewardscard.com for full details.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- How to Use Your Time to Get an Online Certification - April 5, 2020
- How Ladder Associates Can Help With Working Remotely - April 5, 2020
- Updated Movie Release Dates To Keep On Hand - April 5, 2020