The gates of Hollygrove are about to open up, and the Castle is almost ready for the droves of faire goers. That’s right – it’s almost time for the 2017 Michigan Renaissance Festival. This year is going to be better than ever and we’ve partnered with the Michigan Renaissance Festival for a fun giveaway.
Be sure you visit the Festival every weekend to try the different food and drink offerings, and you can even do a bar crawl and bring home collector glasses. We’re planning our weekends now, and we can’t wait to see all of the new acts and offerings this year.
2017 Themed Weekends:
- August 19-20 Royal Pet & Ale Fest
- August 26-27 Highland Fling
- September 2-4 High Seas Adventure
- September 9-10 Wonders of the World
- September 16-17 Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- September 23-24 Harvest Huzzah
- September 29 – Festival Friday
- September 30-October 1 Sweet Endings
We’ll be updating you throughout the festival season and are giving 3 readers 2 packs of tickets to attend this year’s festival! The Michigan Renaissance Festival runs from August 19th – October 1st, and you can find more information about the themes, events and more on their site. Excited to go? Read how you can win tickets below!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. Which is your favorite themed weekend at the Michigan Renaissance Festival? or Tell us your favorite Michigan Renaissance Festival Story (family friendly!) If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- The Pros and Cons of Buying a UTV - January 20, 2020
- Evil Comes Home With Maleficent Mistress of Evil – Now Available + Party Activities - January 19, 2020
- Budget Travel Guide to New York City - January 18, 2020