- 2 packages of smokey links
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- (multiply that by how many you want!)
- Open the package of crescent roll dough, and unroll it.
- Cut the triangles in half.
- Add the sausage link and roll the crescent roll (from the wide end) around the sausage.
- Bake at 365 for about 10 minutes.
- 1 small cabbage
- 1 lbs of ground beef thawed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- Peel off and discard the top 4 leafs of the cabbage and discard.
- Peel off several leafs to boil. Each leaf will make two rolls. Boil the cabbage to soften the leafs.* You will know when they are done when they are transparent. Drain and run cool water over them.
- Cut each leaf in half vertically removing the center spine (it’s too tough).
- In a large bowl mix together your meat, eggs, spices, Worcestershire sauce 1/2 can of soup and rice until well combined.
- Put a large scoop of meat into a cabbage leaf and roll it up, folding the ends under
- Place into a large 9″ x 13″ greased casserole dish and repeat until filled with “pigs” Pour remaining tomato soup over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
*To make this go quicker, and not smell up your house – cut off the crown of your cabbage and freeze over night! When it thaws it will open like a flower making it the leafs easy to remove and work with!