As the weather warms up, I’m in full spring cleaning mode. The dust, dirt and hidden messes wont stand a chance against us this spring and this year because we’ve joined up with Mean Green Degreaser as one of their brand ambassadors this year. They sent me a selection of their products to help get our house in shape, and help fight messes in our home and even outside.
We’ve been on a quest to remove chemicals from our home and while Mean Green is industrial strength the cleaners do not contain any acid, bleach, or ammonia, and are made with biodegradable cleaning agents. I’m able to tackle messes throughout the house with powerful cleaners without the house smelling like a swimming pool several hours after the fact.
Since the weather is slow to warm up here this year, we’re still working on our cleaning and organization projects through the house, but with the products Mean Green sent us, we’re ready to tackle anything. We were sent:
- Mean Green Anti-Bacterial – “cuts through tough grease and grime while killing 99.9% of germs. Use in the kitchen, bathrooms and other household areas to clean, deodorize and disinfect the surfaces your family and pets touch every day.”
- Mean Green Super Strength – “is a powerful, multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser that can get grease out and eliminate grime from most surfaces. From fabric to concrete, Mean Green has been a trusted brand for more than 20 years.”
- Mean Green Orange Champ – ” is a multi-purpose, multi-surface cleaner and degreaser with orange power. Orange Champ cuts through tough grease and grime leaving a fresh citrus aroma, a scent of clean.”
- Mean Green Mildew Destroyer – “is a must have for cleaning and disinfecting areas with mildew and soap scum like the bathroom, kitchen, patio and more.”
So far we’ve started tackling cleaning the showers, including the one I found out hadn’t been really cleaned in weeks! The Mean Green Cleaners are ready to help us get this house in shape for our summer parties and before our guests show up. I have the added peace of mind that I wont be filling the house with chemicals, and getting a great deep clean as I do it. Be sure to follow along as we keep our house clean with the power of Mean Green!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Homemade Chicken Broth – From Soups to Sick Days – Make it At Home - January 17, 2019
- Why Should You Choose Black Latte? - January 17, 2019
- The Makeup Show Announces 2019 Dates and Locations - January 17, 2019