Although this Valentine’s Day may look a little different than in years past, February 14th is always a special time to celebrate love with your favorite stories streaming on Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
Along with the recently announced addition of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella coming to the service on Friday, February 12, Disney+ offers heartwarming movies, series, special Disney Channel and Disney Junior episodes, and Valentine’s Day favorite episodes from The Simpsons. Watch the teaser here!
Whether you like rom-coms, rom-drams, or reality TV dating & relationships, Hulu has something for everyone in their Valentine’s Day Collection.
ESPN+ offers sports fans tear-jerking pieces that touch on the love of not only sports, but family, friends, teammates, home, and country.
The Disney Bundle offers viewers the stories you love and the entertainment that you want, all on your own terms. There’s something for everyone! To subscribe, click here.
- Live Action Movies and Series (Princess Diaries, While You Were Sleeping, High School Musical, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Tuck Everlasting)
- Animated Movies (The Princess and the Frog, Aladdin (1992), Beauty and the Beast (1991), Up)
- Shorts (Lava, Forky Asks a Question: What is Love?, Riley’s First Date,
- Disney Channel Episodes (Hannah Montana, That’s So Raven, Kim Possible)
- Disney Junior Episodes (Doc McStuffins, Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: A Surprise for Minnie)
- “The Simpsons” Episodes (The Blue and the Gray, I Love Lisa, I’m with Cupid, Half-Decent Proposal)
- Rom-Coms (You’ve Got Mail, Plus One, The Wedding Planner)
- Romantic Dramas (Southside With You, If Beale Street Could Talk)
- Reality Dating & Relationships (90 Day Fiancé, Love Island (UK))
- Date Night Comedies (Employee of the Month, Date Night, My Best Friend’s Girl, 50 First Dates)
- Epic TV Love Stories (I Love Lucy, ER, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother)
- Indie Movies (Palm Springs, Portrait of a Lady on Fire)
- Teen Love & Heartbreak (Dawson’s Creek, One Tree Hill, Love, Victor)
- Single Life (Living Single, The Bold Type, The Golden Girls, Will & Grace)
- Hulu Originals (Dollface, Normal People, Casual, The Mindy Project, High Fidelity, Ramy)
- Basketball: A Love Story
- 30 for 30 (Bernie and Ernie, When the Garden Was Eden, The Dominican Dream)
- 30 for 30 Shorts (Slick, Nancy, and the Telethon, From Harlem with Love)
- ESPN Films (D. Wade: Life Unexpected)
- E:60 (Owen & Haatchi, Kelly’s Sign, Identity)
- SC Featured (For PG from KD)
You might also like:
- Should you change your name when you tie the knot?
- What you lose when you gain a spouse.
- Unique gifts for your love.