It was the snap that was heard around the universe, the movie that shook us all and took us on an emotional roller coaster from start to finish. If you haven’t seen Avengers Infinity War, now is the time to pick up the movie and make a movie night! Which of your favorite Marvel super heroes will make it through the war? What happens when Thanos gets the Infinity Stone and what will he do when he can harness all of that power?
Infinity War is the movie that was ten years in the making. Every step along the way, we watched as the different heroes were introduced, battled other bad guys and got the skills that hopefully prepare them for the fight with Thanos. But the movie leaves it a bit open ended. From the first heart breaking death, to the ending that leaves our jaws dropped – we don’t know where the story is going from here.
Now, we can watch Infinity War over and over again at home on Blu-Ray and Digital HD with a slew of bonus features. we can look for the clues we had no idea were there the first time around and see if we can get any idea of what is going to happen in Avengers 4. So grab your copy, make some popcorn and grab your favorite infinity stone colored cookies and make a movie night of it. There’s a lot more to the story we haven’t been able to dig out yet, and we can’t wait to see where part 4 is taking us next!
So, sometimes the coolest things show up here – I’m super excited to rewatch Avengers Infinity War and look for all of the details we missed. But we get to make some Infinity Stone sugar cookies too? I will say that the Infinity Gauntlet is my new favorite baking mitt. I already knew I was a kitchen goddess, now I get to rule the universe! Avengers Infinity War is out digitally today (get it here! https://amzn.to/2KdVV6o) and will arrive on Blu-ray on Tuesday, August 14! #Marvel #Disney #InfinityWar #DSMM #marvelpartner #disneypartner #infinitygauntlet #fb
Marvel Studios will also release The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron on 4K UHD digitally on July 31, 2018 and physically on August 14, 2018 on the heels of the Avengers: Infinity War in-home release. Avengers Infinity War is now available Everywhere on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD!
Infinity War Gag Reel:
Infinity War Trailer
About Avengers: Infinity War At Home Release:
Box office history was made when Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” shattered all opening records, surpassed the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days, and remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time. Now, the cinematic event ten-years in the making comes home Digitally on July 31 and Blu-ray on Aug. 14 with over two hours of bonus.
“Marvels’ Avengers: Infinity War” is a must-own addition to every in-home film collection and is packaged several ways so that fans get the most out of their viewing experience. Consumers who experience the ultimate showdown Digitally will join a 30-minute roundtable with Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi who reflect on how their movies contribute to the MCU’s larger storytelling adventure.
The 4K Cinematic Universe Edition’s never-before-seen bonus material grants behind-the-scenes access to MCU members and features the memorable moments when characters first meet, the rationale behind some unexpected on-screen pair-ups, and a funny Super Hero gag reel. Featurettes explore the frighteningly powerful Thanos and two action-packed attempts to prevent his collection of all six Infinity Stones: the struggle on Titan and the massive battle in Wakanda. Deleted scenes and filmmaker commentary reveal even more on-set secrets from Marvel Studios’ monumental undertaking.
The Multi-Screen Edition includes a Blu-ray and a Digital Copy of the film, giving viewers the flexibility to watch the film on different devices. Those with 4K Ultra HD capability may opt for a 4K Cinematic Universe Edition, which includes a 4K Ultra HD disc, a Blu-ray, and a Digital Copy.
And for those who wish to catch up on their MCU history, select retailers are also offering bundled packaging as well as individual Digital and Physical releases of “Marvel’s The Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.