Dairy is an essential part of your diet. This doesn’t change as we get older, and actually is more important to make sure your bones stay strong as the years pass. Milk is a healthy alternative to many of those sugary drinks we often consume and is great for many recipes.
But let’s not forget we’re talking about grilled cheese here! That ooey gooey delicious meal that only takes a few minutes to make. And in a panini press – it’s even quicker! Imagine the possibilities, grilled ham, tomato and cheese. How about a bacon, basil, and Havarti panini? Not only are they delicious, but also good for you!
Want some fun dairy facts? Learn where your milk comes from!
To make sure you don’t forget the dairy in your diet this holiday season the United Dairy Industry of Michigan has put together the ultimate grilled cheese prize pack for one of my readers! Enter below to win:
- A Cuisinart Griddler Series Panini Press
- Cookbook: Grilled Cheese – 50 Recipes to make you Melt by Marlena Spieler
- A Reuseable “Got Milk” shopping tote
- Delicious Dairy Recipes and Milk Fact sheets!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. The mandatory entry is leaving a comment on this blog post telling me what kind of grilled cheese sandwich you’d make! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form linked below!
Find Michigan Dairy Online:
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Boys State is an Eye Opening Political Documentary - August 10, 2020
- Can an ABS Pump Be Repaired? - August 9, 2020
- Recipe Ideas for Left Over Egg Whites - August 9, 2020