They say that food is the way to a man’s heart. If that’s the case, chocolate may just be the way to a woman’s heart! This time of year you can find Valentine’s branded chocolate everywhere, but why give her something she can just find anywhere? Surprise her with a sampling of some of the best chocolate and sweets out there.
I received the From the Heart Gift Tower from Gourmet Gift Baskets. When I first opened the box, all I could see was a stack of boxes inside wrapped in a ribbon. Not Not knowing what was inside, I carefully removed all of the boxes and set them on the table to check it out. The first thing I noticed was the four adorable boxes covered in hearts and sweet tidings. The boxes were secured together in their stacked tower with a dot of glue that can be reused, and the top box actually had come loose in shipping.
Inside the From the Heart Gift Tower you’ll find sweets from several different places:
- Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com
- French Chocolate Truffles by Truffle Basket
- Dark Chocolate & Caramel Smothered Grahams by Annalie’s Chocolates
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders
- Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffle Bar by Lindt & Sprungli
- Sweet Onion Kettlecorn by KingOfPOP.com
- Chocolate Wafer Petites by Dolcetto
- (5) Les Pearls Milk Chocolate Truffles (Assorted Flavors) by Cémoi – These classic milk chocolate French truffles are filled with unique centers of pecan pie, banana caramel or pistachio.
What more could a girl ask for? Not only does the From the Heart Gift Tower come loaded with delicious treats but boxes that we can use to be used over and over again. It’s something that I love in any gift basket or gift, having a part I can use to help with organization later. The boxes nest neatly inside each other once the treats and paper is removed, and they can be used over and over again. The combination of sweet treats and useful organization boxes make this an absolute favorite for me, and it will be for your Valentine as well.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Best Destinations For An All American Road Trip - June 5, 2020
- Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey Let’s You Enjoy Raw Honey From Around the World - June 5, 2020
- 3 Inspiring Ideas For Your Kitchen Revamp - June 4, 2020