It’s time to dust off your corsets and pull the swords out of the closet – the Michigan Renaissance Festival is coming back again! The 16th century village of Holly Grove will open it’s gates to visitors again in just a few weeks, but before the gates open there are ways you can get ready. Not only are we giving away a couple family pack of tickets (keep reading) but the Michigan Renaissance Festival is also taking over Eastern Market! From artists, dancers and performances you can get a taste of a mini-festival downtown Detroit.
Head down to Eastern Market on August 5th from 10-4 for a mini-Renaissance Festival and a great BOGO deal on tickets! More info on the event can be found on their event page!
There is so much going on with the Michigan Renaissance Festival this year including their Themed Weekends:
- August 18-19 Royal Pet & Ale Fest
- August 25-26 Highland Fling
- September 1-3 High Sea Adventure
- September 8-9 Wonders of the World
- September 15-16 Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- September 22-23 Harvest Huzzah
- September 28 Festival Friday
- September 29-30 Sweet Endings
Heading to the Michigan Renaissance Festival this year? We’re giving away two 4 packs of tickets for our readers so you can go with your family! Read how you can enter to win below!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. Which is your favorite themed weekend at the Michigan Renaissance Festival? or Tell us your favorite Michigan Renaissance Festival Story (family friendly!) If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- The Pros and Cons of Buying a UTV - January 20, 2020
- Evil Comes Home With Maleficent Mistress of Evil – Now Available + Party Activities - January 19, 2020
- Budget Travel Guide to New York City - January 18, 2020