Makeup Mavens and beauty lovers rejoice! The dates for the 2019 Makeup Show and locations have been announced. With beauty experts, artists and the latest as trends you’re going to want to get your tickets for the shows now before they sell out. We loved the 2018 Makeup Show in Chicago, and can’t wait to return next fall to check out more beauty trends.
The Makeup Show, the beauty industries most talked about pro-beauty experience in the U.S., returns for another year with more news than ever before! This year the show brings a Beauty Experience to 5 U.S. states, offering attendees the opportunity to shop exclusive deals, preview new launches and learn tips and tricks from more celebrity makeup artists than ever before. Not only will this be a year full of surprises for pros, but select locations will even be open to the public.
Throughout 2019, The Makeup Show will be making its mark in Houston, New York City, Washington DC, San Francisco, and Chicago.
Below is a teaser of what you’ll find in a state near you and don’t forget to mark your calendars.
The Makeup Show Houston
● Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019 & Sunday, March 24, 2019
● Highlights: Kicking off the new year, The Makeup Show will be making its way to Houston as a NEW location for 2019! This Beauty Experience will offer the most popular pro must haves that every artist needs and special keynotes from celebrity makeup artists.
The Makeup Show NYC
● Date: Sunday, May 5, 2019 & Monday, May 6, 2019
● Highlights: The Makeup Show NYC will not only be offering exclusive deals, but it will also display an Art Gallery by Matthew Jordan Smith. This gallery will include a glimpse at the beauty and strengths of a photographer who has worked with some of the most famous people in the world: Oprah Winfrey, Queen Latifah, and Angela Bassett. That’s not all, the show will
also debut an International Stage where major artists each day will take the stage from different parts of the world — stay tuned for the names to be revealed!
The Beauty Shop Washington DC
● Date: Saturday, August 3, 2019 & Sunday, August 4, 2019
● Highlight: The Beauty Shop Washington DC is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! The pros will kick the event off however with the debut of IArtist! This IArtist 2.0 event will help reevaluate, reprogram, recharge, rethink success and reboot your work in the pro industry in completely different ways.
The Beauty Shop San Francisco
● Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019 & Sunday, August 18, 2019
● Highlight: Coming back for another year, The Beauty Shop San Francisco will again be OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. This public event gives all access to deals and new launches that are usually reserved for pros only.
The Makeup Show Chicago
● Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019 & Sunday, October 6, 2019
● Highlight: Last but not least, The Makeup Show will be heading to Chicago and will be bringing a range of pro-driven brands with new launches at exclusive deals. Stay tuned for show highlights!
Stay tuned for more show updates and announcements coming soon. Be sure to connect by signing up for the show’s newsletter at www.themakeupshow.com