The final chapter of the Maze Runner series is here and available for you to take home. The Maze is ending but not without a lot of action that will have you the edge of your seat. And now, you can bring Make Runner: The Death Cure home on Blu-Ray and DVD with a special 24 page origins comic book inside.
It may be the third movie in the series but the story is just as strong as Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final mission. They’re looking for answers, and of course will find some along the way. With action, the deadliest maze they’ve encountered so far and new issues will they make it out alive? We enjoyed the movie and thought it was a great way to end the series for the franchise.
About Maze Runner: Death Cure:
In the epic conclusion to the Maze Runner saga, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final mission. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all! Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.
Starring: Dylan O’Brien as Thomas (Teen Wolf, American Assassin), Kaya Scodelario as Teresa (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Skins), Ki Hong Lee as Minho (The Public, Wish Upon), Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Newt (Game of Thrones, Phineas and Ferb), Will Poulter as Gally (Detroit, The Revenant), Rosa Salazar as Brenda (Alita: Battle Angel, CHIPS), Dexter Darden as Frypan (Burden), Giancarlo Esposito as Jorge (The Gift, The Jungle Book, Breaking Bad), Patricia Clarkson as Ava Paige (House of Cards, The Green Mile) and Aidan Gillen as Janson (Bohemian Rhapsody, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword).
Special Features Include:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin, and Joe Hartwick Jr. (BD and Digital Only)
- 4 Featurettes: The Final Run” , “Dystopia”, “Allies Reunited”, “A Look Back”, “Going Out on Top” (BD and Digital only)
- Gag Reel (BD and Digital only)
- Visual Effects with Optional Commentary (BD and Digital only)
- Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr. (on DVD, BD, UHD, and digital, but will not be available for boxed clients)
- Gallery (over 300 images; BD and digital)
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Caribbean Destinations To Add to Your Bucket List - February 27, 2020
- How to Improve Your Photography Skills - February 26, 2020
- Experience Old Vegas in a New Ways at the Fremont Street Experience - February 26, 2020