Do you know what your wife or girlfriend really wants for Valentine’s day? According to a lot of advertisements it’s probably stuffed, bright pink or even glitters in the right light. But this year you can get her a gift that both of you will enjoy and want to watch over and over again. That’s right – Doctor Strange has been released on Digital HD on Disney Movies Anywhere and Amazon today. That also means, it’s a great last minute gift for who ever is on your list this year! You can order it right now and have it ready to watch in a couple of minutes. Loaded with bonus features and of course the Doctor that no one can deny, it’s a comic book movie that the ladies are all enjoying as much as the guys!
This year, Valentine’s Day came a bit early to my house when I got a special delivery from Marvel. Not only did we get a copy of Doctor Strange on Digital HD, but a box of Sees Chocolates (which is a major treat for this Midwestern girl) and a life size cut out of Doctor Strange. It’s as close to the real thing as we’re going to get here, but just check out those smoldering eyes! Yes, those are still Halloween decorations behind him – but we absolutely love them and we can’t seem to take them down!
When the package first arrived, I had no idea what to expect, but started laughing as soon as I figured out what was in the big box that took up half of our dining room. The Doctor has made a few trips around the house, and has popped out for a few surprises too, but what a great surprise for the holiday! If you’re looking for your own Doctor Strange Movie Standee they have a bunch of different options, but he will definitely become a conversation starter!
We’re ready to snuggle up and watch Doctor Strange on Digital HD today, and enjoy some of those delicious Sees Chocolates. It’s the perfect gift for both of you this Valentine’s season!
About Doctor Strange’s at home release:
Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange,” the story of Dr. Stephen Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts, has mesmerized both audiences and critics, pulling in more than $658.3 million at the worldwide box office to date and earning a 90% critics consensus on Rotten Tomatoes. The biggest single-character introduction in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), it also carries on Marvel Studios’ winning streak as the 14th consecutive MCU film to debut at #1 at the domestic box office.
On Feb. 14, “Doctor Strange” fans can bring home the critically acclaimed blockbuster early on Digital HD/3D and Disney Movies Anywhere, or on Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray, Digital SD, DVD and On-Demand on Feb. 28. The Blu-ray and Digital releases come packaged with over 80 minutes of fascinating, never-before-seen bonus materials, including five behind-the-scenes featurettes, five deleted scenes, hilarious outtakes, part two of the comical mockumentary “Team Thor,” audio commentary, and an exclusive look at the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
The film boasts an award-winning cast, including Benedict Cumberbatch (“The Imitation Game,” “Black Mass”) as Dr. Stephen Strange, Chiwetel Ejiofor (“12 Years a Slave,” “Triple 9”) as Mordo, Rachel McAdams (“Spotlight,” “Southpaw”) as Dr. Christine Palmer, Benedict Wong (“The Martian,” “Prometheus”) as Wong, Michael Stuhlbarg (“A Serious Man,” “Steve Jobs”) as Dr. Nicodemus West, Benjamin Bratt (“Traffic,” “Piñero”) as Jonathan Pangborn, and Scott Adkins (“El Gringo,” “The Expendables 2”) as Lucian/Strong Zealot, with Mads Mikkelsen (“The Hunt,” “Casino Royale”) as Kaecilius and Academy Award® winner Tilda Swinton (2007 Best Supporting Actress, “Michael Clayton”; “Julia”) as The Ancient One.
Bonus Features (Bonus features may vary by retailer. The DVD does not include any bonus materials.):
DIGITAL HD & BLU-RAY:
- A Strange Transformation – Open your eye to a new dimension of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and see how the filmmakers brought one of comic books’ greatest characters to life.
- Strange Company – Find out what it’s like for the cast to work on a Marvel film, and how Director Scott Derrickson engineered one of the most ambitious, imaginative films ever.
- The Fabric of Reality – Take a closer look at the movie’s extraordinary sets, meticulously crafted costumes and amazingly detailed production elements.
- Across Time and Space – Explore the countless hours of dance and fight choreography the actors endured in preparation for their physically demanding roles.
- The Score-cerer Supreme – Join Composer Michael Giacchino and a full orchestra during live recording sessions, and experience the movie’s mind-bending music.
- Marvel Studios Phase 3 Exclusive Look – Get an early peek at Marvel’s spectacular upcoming films, including Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War.
- Team Thor: Part 2 – See more of the hilarious partnership between Thor and his roommate Darryl in this satirical short.
- Deleted Scenes
- Strange Meets Daniel Drumm
- Kaecilius Searches for Answers
- The Kamar-Taj Courtyard
- Making Contact
- Lost in Kathmandu
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary by Director Scott Derrickson
- Through the Keyhole: The Science of the MCU – Discover how Marvel grounds all its films in real science, and explore the connection between science, magic and imagination.
View the Official Doctor Strange Trailer:
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Step Back into Automotive History When you Visit the Garden of Gas Signs - April 19, 2019
- The Best Places to Find Unique Food Options in Detroit - April 18, 2019
- How to Train Your Dragon The Hidden World is Available on 4/30 - April 18, 2019