The Easter Bunny is about to hop on by and in less than a month we need to start thinking about the baskets we’re getting for those we love, and let’s face it – ourselves. It doesn’t matter how old you are, Easter baskets are some of the best things to get when they are filled with your favorite treats.
This year, we were sent one a bit early from Gourmet Gift Baskets, full of some of the classic and iconic candies and flavors of the holiday. Packaged in a basket that can be used again, wrapped in a bow all you have to do is order it and wait for it to show up.
Not able to see your family this year for Easter? You can order it completely gift wrapped and ready for them to open on Easter. But we can guarantee that it wont make it that long if it gets delivered early!
- PEEPS® Bunnies by Just Born – 4 ct – Creamy marshmallows are pressed into adorable, festive shapes and coated with bright, cheery confection.
- Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny by Palmer – 2.25 oz. – This gorgeous bunny is made with solid milk chocolate and is a classic Easter favorite!
- Key Lime Cookies by Byrd’s Famous Cookies – 4oz. – These delicate bite-sized cookies are bursting with fresh key lime flavors, tart and sweet!
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich – 2.3 oz. – Dried Bing Cherries wrapped in a premium milk chocolate and coated in a silky cherry confectioner’s glaze.
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Morley Sanders – 1 oz. – Smooth milk chocolate encases decadent salted caramel.
- Almond Nougat by Golden BonBon – 1 oz. – Soft and chewy nougat candy is tossed with crunchy almond slivers.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Marich – 2.1 oz – Handcrafted sea salt caramels shrouded in a creamy proprietary blend of dark chocolate.
- Lemon Wafer Rolls by Fusion Gourmet – 3 oz. – Rich, zesty lemon infused cream wrapped in a delicate European-style crispy shell.
It’s time to upgrade your Easter Basket this year and grab someone on your list (or even yourself) this Sweets and Treats Easter Basket. We love Easter for its promise of incoming warm weather and fragrant new blooms, but most importantly, for the guarantee of these traditional sweets! For the more traditional gift recipients, this elegant basket is a can’t-miss gift. You can order it online today and get it as early as tomorrow – or make sure it gets there faster than the Easter Bunny himself!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Crispy Seasoned Kale Chips Recipe - September 14, 2019
- What to Know About Driving in Oahu - September 13, 2019
- Where to Get Into the Christmas Spirit Even Before the Holidays - September 13, 2019