We love educational shows for kids, and Super Why! is one that has been a huge hit in our house. The show helps teach basic reading skills through story books. And PBS Kids has just released a new DVD filled with four fun new episodes based around puppies and the great friendship we have with them. Join Woofster and the Super Readers for exciting adventures where they save other troubled pets, explore a comic book that Whyatt created called “The Missing Princess of Pet City,” and learn to concentrate by overcoming distractions! This collection of stories features tons of new furry friends and will inspire kids to go on reading adventures.
“PUPPY POWER!” is available now. The DVD has a run time of approximately 120 minutes and is rated G. You can get Super Why! Puppy Power! on DVD now!
- “Woofster Finds a Home” Whyatt goes to a pet adoption fair in Storybrook Village where he meets a little puppy who needs a family. As the superhero readers travel through the book Woofster Finds a Home, they find exciting ways to overcome obstacles and a new Super Reader joins the team!
- “The Pupp-athon” Woofster keeps getting distracted during a talent show. The Super Readers jump into the book The Pupp-athon where they meet Serena, another puppy who’s having a hard time focusing, and together they learn to overcome distractions by concentrating.
- “Super Puppy Saves the Day” Woofster really wants to meet his hero “Super Puppy” but Whyatt doesn’t know who Super Puppy is. To find out, the Super Readers jump into Super PuppySaves the Day where they save some troubled puppies, and learn that anyone can be a hero.
- “Woofster and the Pet Pack” The Super Readers jump into Whyatt’s comic book about Woofster and the Pet Pack and their search for the missing Princess of Pet City. Together the Super Readers and the Pet Pack use their super powers and learn to work together as a team.
About Super Why:
SUPER WHY! helps kids learn the fundamentals of reading through interactive storybook adventures. The program features a team of superhero characters with reading powers who jump into books to find answers to everyday preschool challenges. SUPER WHY! airs weekdays on PBS KIDS (check local listings).
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Fight Off Anxiety and Be More Productive with These Helpful Guides - August 15, 2020
- 10 Minute Meals To Save Your Sanity - August 14, 2020
- 5 Must-Have Knives in Your Kitchen - August 14, 2020