In just a few weeks, you’ll have guests coming to your house. That’s right – the first holiday meal of the season is upon us. And now is the time of year you start planning everything you want to make and if your kitchen appliances are ready for the task. If you’re still using the microwave that came with your house when you moved in twenty years ago, or other appliances that were wedding gifts in the eighties – technology has changed and it may just be time to update what you’re working with.
The microwave has grown up beyond just taking up your counter space to reheat your left overs. Yes, they still can do that. But now they can be used to fry food, cook whole meals and even take some of the stress off of your list of recipes for the holiday season. One we have our eye on this year is the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave that is available at Best Buy and not only is loaded with features, but makes it so we don’t have to have so many appliances on our limited counter space.
What Can the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave Actually do?
We do know that like every other microwave, you can use the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave to reheat meals and make popcorn for movie night. But it does so much more than that!
So what else can the Breville Combi Wave do?
- It has an air frying function which helps you get crunchy fries, donuts, cookies or your favorite chicken wing recipe – all without extra oil and without heating the house!
- You can bake it in! That means you can cook a whole chicken, make brownies or even bake a cake in there.
- It has a Smart Defrost function – so you wont accidently cook that chicken when you just want to thaw it out before starting dinner
- Dinner can be cooked in the Breville Combi Wave, or even grilled.
And all of this – without adding heat to your house. Which any host of the holiday parties knows this is needed so your guests aren’t sweating during their dinner.
Why It is Better Than Your Current Microwave?
The technology Beville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Microwave makes cooking so much easier. It uses Element iQ® system which is a group of smart algorithms and precise temperature control to make sure that everything you put in there will come out perfect each time.
Your old microwave has general buttons that don’t take into account what is actually inside the microwave. It has functions that you can customize by what you are doing including: Defrost, reheat, fish, bacon, popcorn, pizza, rice, chicken, meat, cake and butter/chocolate.
The smart technology inside the Breville Combi Wave make cooking that much easier, and let’s be real – it looks pretty darn good on your counter. If you’re going to dedicate counter space to appliances – why not have one that doesn’t just do one thing, but instead can replace several other ones all at once.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- How to Improve Your Photography Skills - February 26, 2020
- Experience Old Vegas in a New Ways at the Fremont Street Experience - February 26, 2020
- Why Is Lighting Important In Kitchens? - February 25, 2020