As a Peanuts Ambassador we were sent a great Snoopy Valentine’s Day Party in a Box to celebrate and host our own party as well as the recipe for the cake they made at the Hyatt. I had a problem with the recipe required, and despite another round of the crud – I was determined to make the cake! We’re having a Snoopy Valentine’s Party in my class tomorrow so I had to make sure we would have cake to enjoy!
Meanwhile, prepare yourself to fall in love with Peanuts all over again as we await The Peanuts Movie. Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy, Linus and the rest of the cherished “Peanuts” gang make their long-awaited big-screen debut in stunning state-of-the-art 3D animation from 20th Century Fox and Blue Sky Studios.
Snoopy, the world’s most lovable beagle – and flying ace – embarks upon his greatest mission as he takes to the skies to pursue his arch-nemesis The Red Baron, while his best pal, Charlie Brown, begins his own epic quest. From the imagination of Charles M. Schulz and the creators of the ICE AGE films, THE PEANUTS MOVIE will prove that every underdog has his day.
Now you can re-create the party with your own kids thanks to this fabulous Peanuts Party in a Box. Here’s what’s inside:
- Valentine cake and cupcake decorations from DecoPac
- Peanuts Valentines and additional blank cards, foamies and jewels to use to create custom Valentines of your own
- A $25 Visa card for purchasing the cake/cupcake ingredients and/or card materials
- A copy of the TV special for free from iTunes
- A cute and cuddly Belle plush
- Three adorable Peanuts books: Be Loving and Be Awesome (Running Press), featuring Charles Schulz’s unique wit and wisdom, and A Valentine for Charlie Brown (Gary Groth)
- Nestle’s Valentine candy
- An autographed card from Francesca Capaldi!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. The mandatory entry is leaving a comment on this blog post telling me: What your favorite prize in the Party box is. Or tell me what your plans are for Valentine’s Day! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!