Grilling season is here and there’s nothing better than a meal off the grill. It doesn’t matter if you have a gas grill or a charcoal one – there’s just something great about cooking your dinner outside. Maybe it’s something primitive that goes back to our ancestors but we all love it. And with the warm weather, and Father’s Day right around the corner – we know more grills are firing up than on an average day.
So what do you get the man in your life that absolutely loves to grill? This year we were sent a Barbecue Boss Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets, and it not only came with seasoning for recipes we already know and and love, but new sauces and spices to try and a beautiful serving tray that may not be shared with others.
Inside the Barbecue Boss Basket you’ll get:
- Steak Rub by Rufus Teague – 6.2 oz. – An irresistible rub of spices, brown sugar, coffee and coarse salt that elevates their next grilled steak to the next level.
- Fajita Seasoning Mix by Backyard Safari Company – .7 oz. – All they have to do is add their favorite veggies and meat for delicious fajitas seasoned with southwestern chipotle and tangy lime on the table in 30 minutes.
- Touch O’Heat BBQ Sauce by Rufus Teague – 16 oz. – All natural and gluten free, this BBQ sauce is what barbeque is supposed to taste like.
- Mesquite Steak Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen – 11 oz. – A delicious steak sauce that brings the right amount of smoky flavor to all your favorite grilled meats.
- Burger Seasoning Mix by Backyard Safari Company – .4 oz. – Blend with ground beef or turkey for 8 of the most delicious burgers they’ve ever tasted!
- Classic Beer Can Chicken Rub by Gourmet du Village – 1.2 oz. – Get the most flavorful and seasoned chicken possible, with this perfect blend of zesty spices great for BBQ chicken.
- Athenian Herb Dry Glaze by Urban Accents – 2 oz. – A complex herb-seasoning blend that is great on grilled chicken, seafood, and pork.
- Bamboo Platter – 11×13 – A genuine bamboo platter, that also serves as a cutting board, perfect for transporting and serving grilled meats.
The gift basket, actually isn’t a basket this time but comes displayed on the bamboo tray. While we usually love the baskets for storage, this tray is going to have a lot of use in our kitchen. It is not dishwasher safe but can be great for display or serving at parties! Since it’s not in a basket there isn’t a lot of filler material and waste and we absolutely love that. The packets include gluten free options and ones that we’ll have fun trying out this summer!
Find the Barbecue Boss Basket and other great gift ideas for Dad on Gourmet Gift Basket’s website.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Podcasts to Listen To While Working at Home - April 6, 2020
- How to Use Your Time to Get an Online Certification - April 5, 2020
- How Ladder Associates Can Help With Working Remotely - April 5, 2020