We live a very connected life – not just bloggers but everyone in general. In an instant we can share photos, videos and even thoughts from our phones and other devices. But if you’re like me, you’re looking for something more – higher quality, more connectivity, and our phones just haven’t quite caught up to our demand. But thankfully a lot of camera manufacturers have, and this year Best Buy has great sales on them.
Best Buy asked me to share their holiday gift center
with you – and highlight a few of the great wifi enabled cameras. Lucky for me – they’re some of my favorite brands, one is one I’ve played with and fell in love with and another is on my “to get” list!
The first is the Nikon D5300 – a connected DSLR. This is more on the higher price point end – but a great investment with high quality images and a brand to stand behind the product. The D5300 has great features including:
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Also available in red or gray
In the lower price bracket is the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
– I reviewed one of these earlier this year. It’s a tablet backed point and shoot with a fixed lens, but it takes stunning images, fits in your pocket and is great on the go! For months it’s been on my list of drool worthy tech and on the list to get this year,. I loved how connected it is, what it can do and as often as I’m on the go – the light weight is amazing! The Galaxy Camera 2 offers:
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
After playing with the Galaxy 2 for a while it was hard to find any camera that would unseat it for me. I wanted the connectivity but didn’t want to give up the light weight features or high image qualities. And a great combination of all of those features is the Sony a6000
. Which not only unseated the Samsung in my eyes, but is the perfect combination of everything I need for my busy connected life. The a6000 is a mirror-less camera with interchangeable lenses, you can carry it in your pocket, connect instantly and it offers the same sized image sensor as the larger DSLRs. The a6000 is on my must have list, and offers great options like:
- A compact system camera with the Worldâs Fastest Autofocus
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in White or silver
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether youâre giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free