The holidays are filled with junk food and sweets, but one tradition I love during the holidays is a good old fashioned fruit basket. There’s something old fashioned, sweet and decadent about getting a basket with treats in the mail, and fruit is never turned down in our family. This year we were sent a Bountiful Harvest Fruit Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets and it’s loaded with not only fruit, but everything we need to start a party.
Whenever we get a gift basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets it is always loaded with goodies and inside a great basket we can use over again. This time we didn’t expect such a large gift basket or all of the goodies inside. The basket is even big enough that it may turn into a cat bed after the holiday season is done. Inside the Bountiful Harvest Fruit Gift Basket is:
- Fresh Orchard Fruits – An assortment of nine of the freshest orchard fruits.
- Sea Salt Caramel Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen – 12.25 oz. – This gourmet fruit dipping sauce has the perfect combination of salty and sweet flavors.
- Stoned Wheat Crackers by Eleanor & Flynn – 4 oz. – Hearty square crackers that are created using the finest premium ingredients.
- Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam by Stonewall Kitchen – 4 oz. – Sweet peaches, refreshing raspberries, and a touch of champagne come together in a sophisticated jam that will really liven up the morning.
- Summer Sausage by Hanover Smokehouse – 5 oz. – Made with just the right amount of smoke and spices, this summer sausage is delicious on its own or paired with cheese and crackers.
- Classic Vermont Sharp Cheddar Cheese by Cabot – 8 oz. – A classic Vermont cheddar that’s carefully aged for up to eight months to achieve an unbeatable texture and robust flavor.
- Cashew Brittle by Hammond’s Candies – 2.5 oz. – Premium roasted cashews are surrounded by buttery sweet brittle.
- Wild Maine Blueberry Jam by Stonewall Kitchen – 4 oz. – Packed with fresh, wild Maine blueberries, the jam has an elegant, yet simple taste and is sure to become a new favorite.
- Butter Toffee Peanuts by Old Dominion – 5 oz. – Premium hand roasted peanuts are coated in buttery toffee, giving them even more of a crunch!
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Sanders – .5 oz. – Deliciously gooey sea salt speckled caramel is covered in decadent milk chocolate.
- Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R Gourmet – 2 oz. – Extra-large Virginia peanuts that are drizzled in oil, sprinkled with salt, and gently hand roasted.
- Sugar River Trail Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 4 oz. – This sweet trail mix has everything to give you energy – banana chips, honey roasted sesame sticks, and dried strawberries.
- Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Fusion Gourmet – .9 oz. – Delicate European-wafer rolls that wrap around centers of irresistibly smooth chocolate.
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies by Kimball Lake Bakery – 4 oz. – Irresistibly crisp and delicious cookies that are speckled with a generous amount of artisan white chocolate chips and sweetened dried cranberries.
- (5) Assorted Citrus Slices by Primrose Candies – Premium hard candies that offer a variety of refreshing fruit flavors.
The variety inside the Bountiful Harvest gift basket was amazing and there was a bit of something for everyone. A couple of our fruit items had bruises on them from transit, but they wont last long so ti’s not that big of deal. Because of the cheese, the gift basket will come marked Perishable but if you’re not home right away when it arrives it will be ok. This is the perfect gift for families and to bring to a party with a lot of people attending. There will be a treat for everyone inside and even the most health conscious can find something they will love.
With next day delivery, Gourmet Gift Baskets is the perfect place to order your last minute gifts for the holidays or while you’re on the go.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Gardening and Landscaping Tips for Beginners - February 19, 2019
- Bathtub vs Shower: Which One is Better and Why - February 18, 2019
- Tips for a safe and inconvenience-free trip abroad - February 18, 2019