A couple things tend to make their way into every meal in our house, and one of them is cheese. What can we say – we love cheese. But I like to make sure we have vegetables and a balanced meal too. So when I want to make something I know everyone will eat, I usually hide them in cheese! You can’t exactly hide broccoli too well in this, but we don’t have any left overs so I think it went over well! It’s quick and easy to make, and even better you can make it on the stove top!
- 4 cups Beef Broth or Stock (you can use chicken or vegetable if you prefer)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Jasmine Rice
- 1 10 oz bag of frozen Broccoli
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a large sauce pan melt your butter over medium high heat and add in your rice. Stir and cook until they are slightly transparent.
- Add in your stock and stir together. Place the lid on your pan and cook on low for 15 minutes. There will still be some liquid left that is fine!
- Add in your frozen broccoli, stir and return the lid. Cook for 5-10 minutes until your vegetables are cooked through.
- Remove from heat, add in your cheese and stir. Replace the lid and let sit for a about 3 minutes. Stir before serving!
You might also like...
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Tickets are on Sale Now for Sesame Street Live in Detroit - November 19, 2019
- Bored Of Your Motor? Consider These Fun Car Upgrades! - November 18, 2019
- Rest Better with a Cooling Weighting Blanket - November 18, 2019