Make your next party a huge success. Try these 3 easy-to-prepare finger foods that are sure to please everyone at your next gathering or event.
Regardless of weather you’re supplying finger foods for a friendly get-together, or looking for appetizers or hors d’ oeuvres to fit a more sophisticated gathering, the simple and easy recipes listed below are sure to be a smash hit with all your guests.
- 1 bag of frozen already-cooked meatballs thawed (A favorite home-made meatball recipe can be substituted if desired)
- 1 loaf of Italian bread (sliced for sandwiches)
- 1 packet of Italian seasoning mix
- ½ cup of butter or margarine melted
Sandwich ratio is: 2 slices of bread to 4 meatballs (amount of needed bread slices will depend on the amount of meatballs available)
- Stir together melted butter and Italian seasoning packet
- Cut crust from edges of bread slices
- Place 4 completely thawed meatballs on 1 slice of bread and cover with another slice of bread
- Press down firmly on bread and meatball sandwich (press firmly, meatballs should squish down considerably)
- Cut squashed meatball sandwich into 4 smaller sandwiches
- Use a pastry brush and lightly brush butter and seasonings on both sides of mini-sandwiches (seasoning will settle to the bottom so be sure to get plenty of seasoning)
- Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees, until golden brown and heated completely Arrange on a plate and serve warm.
- Optional: Supply a dish of warm marinara dipping sauce
- 1 cans of quality tuna
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup Mayo or Miracle Whip
- ¼ cup of Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 onion finely chopped onion (red, yellow, white, or even green onions work well depending on personal preference)
- 2 stalks of celery finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully wash cherry tomatoes and slice off tops.
- Using a small melon baller or spoon, scoop out the inside of the tomato and discard
- Open and drain tuna
- Mix tuna, chopped onion, chopped celery, mayo, cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley, together. (Set the remaining 1 tablespoon of parsley to the side)
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Fill cherry tomatoes with tuna mixture and place in refrigerator for at least an hour
- Remove from refrigerator and sprinkle remaining chopped parsley over the top for decoration.
- Serve chilled
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Pops
Virtually any fruit can be used for this recipe, so do not be afraid to get creative.
- 1 can pineapple chunks (fresh fruit can be substituted for canned)
- 1 container fresh strawberries (frozen can be used if fresh is unavailable)
- 1 container fresh blueberries (frozen can be used if fresh is unavailable)
- 1 container fresh raspberries (frozen can be used if fresh is unavailable)
- 1 jar of dipping chocolate
- 15 or 20 wooden barbeque sticks (amount depends on number of guests)
- Optional: whipped topping
- Drain canned fruit and pour into bowl
- Add all other fruit to bowl
- Load wooden sticks with an assortment of fruit until all fruit is used (leave about 1 ½ inches at the end of each stick to use as a handle)
- Heat dipping chocolate
- Dip fruit sticks into chocolate coating about half of the fruit
- Place on wax paper until chocolate is set
- Arrange into a pleasing design on a platter and chill in refrigerator
- Optional: Set a dish of chilled whipped topping out to use as a delicious dipping sauce
Easy Party Favorites for Every Occasion
Entertaining does not have to be a food preparation nightmare. Following the simple and modifiable recipes for chocolate dipped fruit pops, mini-mators’ and mini-meatball sandwiches listed above, is an easy way to take the worry out of hosting virtually any type of gathering.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Create The Kitchen of Your Dreams with Spreadstone Counter Kits - July 11, 2020
- Great Ways to Organize Your Kitchen - July 10, 2020
- Captain Underpants Takes over Camp Dreamworks This Week! - July 9, 2020