It’s that time of year – we must PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! Yes… I’m on team pumpkin spice, but I refuse to go out and buy one at the store. I like making them at home and using real ingredients. I’m currently testing out the Ninja Coffee Bar (you’ll hear a lot more about this soon) and Ninja asked me to share their easy recipe for their Pumpkin Spice Latte. Now this recipe is design especially for the Ninja Coffee Bar, but you can try it out in yours as well – I’m just guessing you may get perfection when it comes to the recipe using the Coffee Bar.
- 3 Ninja Single Serve Scoops (3 tablespoons) of ground Coffee
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice and a bit more for Garnish
- Pinch of Salt
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Set a mug in place to brew.
- Select the cup size and press the Specialty Brew button
- While coffee is brewing, place remaining ingredients in the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the frother 15 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid, secure lid and shake mixture until foamy, remove lid and microwave on high for 1 minute until mixture is hot and froth is set.
- When brew is complete, gently pour frothed mixture over brewed coffee. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Who knew making a pumpkin spice latte was so easy and could be so yummy! Check out more information on the Ninja Coffee bar here, and stay tuned for our review!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- How the Right Office Furniture Can Improve Productivity - June 17, 2019
- Students Are Still Saddled With Soaring Textbook Costs - June 17, 2019
- How to Grow a Garden in a Small Amount of Planting Space - June 17, 2019