When the Instant Pot craze first started, I’ll admit, I didn’t understand it. My friends swore by them, that they made their lives easier. Heck, I even have a friend who made wine in his and went viral. But, was it as good as everyone said? It seriously couldn’t that be right?
Fast forward until when Mealthy sent me their multi-pot, one recipe I was hooked! It lives on our counter and has never seen the inside of a cabinet. We even often refer to it as the “magic pot” and make meals in it 2-3 times a week. We can toss in frozen chicken and have a meal in no time. But one recipe wins over and over again. This pasta recipe I tried out and we both fell in love with. It is the most often made in our multi-pot and we have a fully cooked meal in under 30 minutes.
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Paste (we prefer spicy)
- 24 oz Pasta Sauce of your choice
- 3 cups water
- 16 oz of pasta of your choice
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- With your pressure cooker on saute, add your olive oil, ground turkey, onions and minced garlic. Cook until your turkey is cooked thoroughly and your onions have softened.
- Add in your spices and tomato paste and mix together well.
- Add in your pasta sauce, pasta and water. Mix together.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick Pressure Release after the cooking time has completed.
- Add in your Parmesan cheese, cream and cream cheese. Mix together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: We make this with ground turkey, but sometimes we do use ground beef. On the other hand if you want you can prepare your turkey through sous vide. It has a bit of a more round out flavor, but either works great!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- What We Can Learn from Entrepreneurs Like Angela Wei - September 24, 2020
- Final Season Trailer Released for Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - September 24, 2020
- Fall Camping and Why You Should Get Away - September 23, 2020