One thing we always love when we we sit down to watch a Pixar Film with our family, is the emotional connection that we get with each movie. But when the movies first started coming out we were even more excited when we saw they all came with their own animated short film before the movie airs. Now with Pixar’s 20th movie hitting theaters next year, we’re in love with these animated shorts as much as the movies that they come with.
And while the main movie is going to take us on an emotional journey, Pixar’s short films pack that emotional punch in under ten minutes. From the latest one, Bao with the release of The Incredibles to the Legend of Mor’du from the in-home release of Brave, the Pixar Short Films Collection is filled with eleven of your favorite animated shorts, bonus material and more.
Get ready for an emotional journey and more when you pick up the newest collection of animated shorts. Get your copy of Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 3 Now!
Check out the great surprise we received from Pixar when they sent us our copy of Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 3:
About Pixar Short film Collection:
From Disney•Pixar and the creative minds who brought you The Incredibles, Finding Nemo and Toy Story comes the studio’s latest collection of delightful and inspiring animated stories – Pixar Shorts: Volume 3. Thirteen shorts including Oscar®-winner Piper (Best Animated Short, 2016) and nominees Sanjay’s Super Team (2015) and Lou (2017). With unforgettable characters, insightful bonus extras, and cutting-edge animation, it’s a must-own for any movie fan!
Short Films Include:
- Bao (7:43) – Theatrical release of Incredibles 2 (2018)
- Lou (6:43) – Theatrical release of Cars 3 (2017)
- Piper (6:05) – Theatrical release of Finding Dory (2016)
- Sanjay’s Super Team (7:04) – Theatrical release of The Good Dinosaur (2015)
- Riley’s First Date? (4:37) – In-home release of Inside Out (2015)
- Lava (7:09) – Theatrical release of Inside Out (2015)
- Radiator Springs 500 ½ (6:11) – An episode from Tales from Radiator Springs series (2014)
- The Blue Umbrella (6:44) – Theatrical release of Monsters University (2013)
- Party Central (5:30) – Theatrical release of Muppets Most Wanted (2013)
- Partysaurus Rex (6:32) – Theatrical release of Finding Nemo 3D (2012)
- Legend of Mor’du (6:48) – In-home release of Brave (2012)
- Filmmaker Commentary – Each short’s filmmaker(s) will provide commentary on their film.
- Filmmaker Intros – Each short’s filmmaker(s) will provide an into to their film.
- Making Bao – Director Domee Shi shares her secret recipe for making an animated short – discussing how her rich cultural heritage, unique relationship with her mom and her love of food all informed the making of the food-fantasy Bao.
- Caricature: A Horrible Way of Saying ‘I Love You’ – At Pixar, the utmost sign of respect and admiration from your peers is to become a caricature. Take a look at some hilarious story artists’ representations of their colleagues.
- 2 Mini-Movies – Marine Life Interviews & Miss Fritter’s Racing Skoool
[inlinkz_linkup id=798134 mode=1]
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- How the Right Office Furniture Can Improve Productivity - June 17, 2019
- Students Are Still Saddled With Soaring Textbook Costs - June 17, 2019
- How to Grow a Garden in a Small Amount of Planting Space - June 17, 2019