Pineapples bring a bright summer taste when ever you use them in a recipe and one of our favorites is for an easy dessert that will make the whole family happy. There is almost nothing easier to make than a pineapple pudding poke cake (don’t try to say that 10 times fast!) Sweet, full of fresh pineapple flavor and something your whole family will love. Make it now and have it for dessert tonight!
- 2 8 oz cans pineapple slices, drained
- 1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz box Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping
- 1 8 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and then line the bottom of it with pineapple slices.
- Mix together your gluten free yellow cake mix according to package instructions and pour the batter over the pineapple slices.
- Bake the cake according to boxed cake directions. Cake is finished when a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- Poke holes into cake using the end of a wooden spoon.
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding with milk until smooth. Pour the mixture onto the cake and spread out with a knife or spatula, gently pushing down to make sure the pudding gets down into the holes.
- Top with whipped topping and pineapple chunks and then refrigerate for a few hours prior to serving.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Make it A Free Movie Night on Mondays with Focus Features - April 3, 2020
- What’s Changing in the Payments Processing Industry? - April 2, 2020
- Fashion Advice for The Busy Dad - April 2, 2020