Since going gluten free one thing I’ve missed is jalapeno poppers. I’m not one to fry things at home, so making them would mean stuffing them and hoping that the cheese doesn’t run all over the pan. RSVP International sent me their BBQ Jalapeno Grill Rack to review, and even though it’s not grilling weather here in Michigan – I was able to make some delicious baked jalapeno poppers at home!
The BBQ Jalapeno Grill Rack is made of dishwasher safe stainless steel. It can be placed right on the rack on your grill, or it can used in your oven. It has 18 slots for peppers, and holds them upright so your cheese doesn’t bubble over. I wasn’t sure if the cheese would bubble out at all, so while using in the oven I use a baking sheet underneath. They’re easy to make, just stuff bake and enjoy. It wasn’t very long at all and I had delicious jalapeno poppers as a side with dinner. And there was hardly any mess at all, so we could easily toss the grill rack in the dishwasher when we were done.
- 9-18 Jalapenos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup cheese of your choice
- Anything else you want to put inside! Garlic, Pepper etc
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the top, core and stem from your jalapenos.
- Mix your cheese, cream cheese and additives in a bowl.
- Stuff each pepper and set them in the grill rack
- Bake for 30 minutes
Find RSVP International Online:
You might also like...
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Fun Days Out The Whole Family Will Love - March 24, 2019
- Getting Your Finances Back on Track for Home Ownership with Dutchess Partners - March 24, 2019
- Why HIPPA Is Important To Your Healthcare - March 24, 2019