Newman’s Own Organics was formed in 1993 by Nell Newman, Paul Newman’s Daughter. They create ‘Great tasting food that happens to be organic.’ using ingredients that you would want in your food. “Ingredients have been grown on farms that have not used artificial fertilizers or pesticides for three years or more. The farms and processors have been certified by an independent third party.”
- Pretzel Sticks
- Pretzel minis
- Butter Popcorn*
- Black Licorice Twists
- Strawberry Licorice Twists
- Pomegranate Licorice Twists
- Milk Chocolate Caramel Cups *
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Cups
- Peppermint Cups
- Cinnamon Mints
- Ginger Mints
- Wintergreen Mints
- Alphabet Cookies
- Ginger Snaps
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate chip Cookies
- Fig Newman’s *
- Peanut Butter Newman O’s *
- Original Newman
- O’sGinger Newman O’s
Our whole family loved the products and the chance to try all of these new products for our house. I loved being able to give a tasty treat and knowing that I can trust the ingredients. We tried a little of each product, and honestly didn’t find one we didn’t like!
The food is so good you may have a problem stopping eating. One note – just because it’s organic doesn’t mean it’s low fat! You can easily eat a bag of the cookies in one sitting – just try not to ;). Try to eat them and savor the taste longer!
Newman’s Own Organics is kind enough to allow me to do a giveaway of 4 of our favorite products to one lucky fan. Now – that’s been the hardest part of the review. We had several items we loved.. But we finally narrowed it down to the Fig Newman’s, Peanut Butter Newman O’s, Milk Chocolate Caramel Cups and the butter Popcorn. It’s a nice variety and I’m sure you’ll love the products as much as we did!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Pixar Creates a New Type of Magic with Onward - February 21, 2020
- Does Rag Doll Finally Bring a Woman’s MMA Story to the Screen? - February 20, 2020
- How to Spend a Gluten Free Day at Epcot - February 19, 2020