Just in time to beat the summer heat, Netflix is bringing new films and series each week to help kids and families stay cool and stay connected throughout the summer. Whether it’s bringing everyone at home together for quality time (The Sea Beast, 13: The Musical, Lost Ollie, Ivy & Bean), unlocking a preschooler’s imagination (CoComelon, Gabby’s Dollhouse, Action Pack), or keeping kids busy and happy with their favorite characters at home or traveling (Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight, The Cuphead Show!, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous), there’s something for everyone.
Check out some of the shows you can expect to find on Netflix for your kids this summer:
- May 19: The Boss Baby: Back in the Crib Trailer
- May 26: My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Trailer
- June 3: Floor is Lava S2 Trailer
- June 6: Action Pack S2 Trailer
- June 30: Sharkdog S2 Trailer
- July 7: Karma’s World S3 Trailer
- July 8: The Sea Beast Trailer
- July 14: Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight Trailer
- July 21: Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous S5 Trailer
- July 25: Gabby’s Dollhouse S5 Trailer
- August 5: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie
- August 12: 13: The Musical
- August 19: The Cuphead Show!
- August 24: Lost Ollie
- September 2: Ivy & Bean T*
Families can experience their favorite characters and stories in real life by visiting the Netflix Family Summer activity truck featuring character meet and greets, exclusive giveaways, and photo opportunities.
Activity Truck U.S. Tour Schedule:
- July 9 – Los Angeles, California
- July 10 – San Diego, California
- July 12 – Long Beach, California
- July 16 – Chicago, Illinois
- July 19 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- July 23 and 24 – Boston, Massachusetts
- July 31 and August 1– Atlanta, Georgia
- August 14 – Houston, Texas
- August 28 – Miami, Florida
To keep the fun going at home, download the activity guide here and check out the “Summer Break” collection at www.netflix.com/netflixfamilysummer for even more summertime viewing suggestions. To get the latest on Netflix Family Summer, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.