One of my favorite ones in for homemade Spinach Dip. We know those tiny dishes you get out at restaurants, and those little tubs that cost an arm and a leg. Let’s make a better version that out of pocket costs under $5, make enough to feed 15 people (or more) and is better for you!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz Chopped Spinach (fresh or thawed)
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 3 Roma Tomatoes
- Chop onion and tomatoes and place in a medium sized microwave safe bowl.
- shred the mozzarella cheese and add it to the bowl with the chopped vegetables.
- Add the spinach and cream cheese to the bowl and give it a quick mix.
- Place the bowl in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave (careful it will be hot) and mix together. If the cheese and cream cheese aren't completely melted continue to microwave on high in 1 minute increments until you are able to mix it together smoothly.
This dip is quick and easy to make, and can be enjoyed hot or cold. Try it on corn chips, with fresh bread or even as a pizza topping.
*This recipe is gluten free! Enjoy!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- 20+ Movies You Wont Want to Miss in Theaters – Early 2020 - January 22, 2020
- 3 Benefits of Spending A Good Deal of Time in the Countryside - January 21, 2020
- 10 of the Best Apps You Need For Your Mac - January 21, 2020