Get ready for the at home release of Avengers: End Game and a special fan celebration that Marvel is putting together for your dedication! Find out more about the Marvel We Love You 3000 Tour and where it will be visiting!
MARVEL STUDIOS CELEBRATES THE IN-HOME RELEASE OF “AVENGERS: ENDGAME” WITH THE
“WE LOVE YOU 3000” TOUR
Nine cities and 3,000 giveaways to thank fans who’ve invested 11 years in the MCU!
In celebration of the in-home release of “Avengers: Endgame,” Marvel Studios and directors Anthony and Joe Russo have teamed up to launch the “We Love You 3000” Tour as a way to thank the fans who have invested so deeply in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), making it the single most successful franchise in film history.
Special guests from Marvel Studios and the MCU will visit nine U.S. cities — beginning in San Diego at Comic-Con International on July 20 and ending in Anaheim at D23 Expo 2019 the weekend of Aug. 23-25— greeting and treating fans at each tour stop. A total of 3,000 MCU Funko Pop Vinyl Figures will be distributed to fans throughout the tour as well as additional giveaways ranging from exclusive “Avengers: Endgame” prints to McDonald’s vouchers for a free Happy Meal® plus an Avengers: Endgame Happy Meal toy to a MCU inspired sundaes and recipe cards courtesy of Ben & Jerry’s.
Best Buy will serve as the location for five “We Love You 3000” Tour stops, hosting in-store fan events to celebrate the nationwide release of Marvel Studios “Avengers: Endgame” on Blu-ray™ Aug. 13. Events will feature signings with Marvel Studios filmmakers and/or MCU talent; a special digital photo booth; specialty promotional giveaways, including MCU Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures and exclusive “Avengers: Endgame” prints; and much more. Fans can also get their hands on the exclusive, limited edition “Avengers: Endgame” SteelBook and other collectable SteelBooks from the MCU at Best Buy stores across the country and on BestBuy.com.
For more information on what’s taking place in each market, visit www.Marvel.com/WeLoveYou3000.
Fans are encouraged to use the hashtag #WeLoveYou3000.
FAN EVENTS/TOUR STOPS:
- July 20 – SAN DIEGO, Comic-Con International – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo, Writers Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and a special guest from the MCU
- July 30 – EVERETT, WA, Funko HQ – to be announced
- Aug. 8 – SAN FRANCISCO, Giants vs. Phillies at Oracle Park – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo at the San Francisco Giants’ Marvel Night
- Aug. 13– MIAMI, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 13 -CHICAGO, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 13 -TORRANCE, CA, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 14 – MINNEAPOLIS, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 20 – CLEVELAND, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 23-25 ANAHEIM, CA, D23 Expo 2019- to be announced
ABOUT “AVENGERS: ENDGAME” IN-HOME RELEASE:
Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame,” the climactic conclusion to an unprecedented, 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, delivered the biggest opening weekend in history and is currently one of the highest-grossing films of all time. On July 30, Avengers fans around the world are invited to assemble once more for the in-home release of “Avengers: Endgame” on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Top 5 Apps For A Road Trip Adventure - July 14, 2020
- An Apple a Day: 10 Great Health Benefits of Fruit - July 14, 2020
- Possible Reasons Why You Aren’t Seeing Growth In Your Garden - July 14, 2020