We’ve all had that boss, the one that is a nightmare as soon as they walk in the door. But what would happen if they were suddenly transformed into a child again – with tall of the personality packed inside a smaller package. In a new body swap/freaky friday type movie – Little brings laughs and personality to the screen in a fun new way.
When a tech mogul (Regina Hall) gets changed back into her 13 year old self (Marsai Martin) before a major presentation – she’s has to still make her way through the world and land the gig. But the change in herself will be as big as her transformation for herself and her employees.
Little is entertaining from the beginning and one that you will laugh through the whole movie. Marsai Martin composes herself showing years beyond her own age and an acting skill that others her age don’t possess. Laugh along with your family, and learn a lesson or two that we have forgotten as we get older. Be sure to Get your copy of Little now!
AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL JUNE 25, 2019, BLU-RAY™, DVD AND ON DEMAND JULY 9, 2019 FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
The big boss gets a small dose of karma in LITTLE, an inventive new twist on the “body swap” comedy. The film arrives on Digital and the all-new digital movie app MOVIES ANYWHERE on June 25, 2019 and on Blu-Ray™, DVD, and On Demand July 9, 2019 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Hailed by critics as “big fun” (Shawn Edwards, FOX-TV), LITTLE shines a bright light on the incredible talent of the three female leads and shows the true meaning of Black Girl Magic. This light-hearted, comedic and heartwarming film on Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital comes packed with lively exclusive bonus features including a gag reel, behind-the-scenes featurettes, a hilarious “mockumentary” featuring Regina Hall and a special “Assistant Survival Guide” presented by Issa Rae.
LITTLE is an irreverent new comedy about the price of success, the power of sisterhood and having a second chance to grow up — and glow up — right. Regina Hall (Girls Trip, “Black Monday”) and Marsai Martin (Black-ish) both star as Jordan Sanders — Hall as the take-no-prisoners tech mogul adult version of Jordan and Martin as the 13-year-old version of her who wakes up in her adult self’s penthouse just before a do-or-die presentation. Issa Rae (“Insecure,” The Hate You Give) plays Jordan’s long-suffering assistant April. Using heart and humor, LITTLE teaches us to not shy away but to celebrate the greatest and most authentic versions of ourselves.
Filled with laugh-out-loud moments from beginning to end and amusing bonus content, LITTLE makes the perfect movie for a Girls Night In! The film is based on an idea by Marsai Martin, who also serves as an executive producer, alongside Regina Hall, Preston Holmes (Girls Trip, Night School), and Josh Martin. Little is directed by Tina Gordon (What Men Want, Drumline), produced by Will Packer (Girls Trip, Night School), and also stars Justin Hartley (“This Is Us”, A Bad Moms Christmas).
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAYTM, DVD and digital:
- Gag Reel
- More Than a LITTLE Talent – A behind-the-scenes look at the dream cast that brings Black Girl Magic to the silver screen.
- Regina Goes Method – A look at Regina Hall’s unique approach to playing the character of Jordan Sanders.
- Marsai Martin Presents… – Journey with Marai Martin as she tours around the set interviewing the filmmakers and crew.
- Black Momma Whuppin’ Situation – Go behind-the-scenes of the hilarious parking lot fight with Issa Rae and Marsai Martin.
- Issa Rae’s Assistant Survival Guide – Issa Rae shares tips for surviving a boss from hell.
LITTLE will be available on Blu-rayTM, DVD and Digital.
- Blu-rayTM delivers a pristine HD picture and theater-quality surround sound.
- Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
- MOVIES ANYWHERE is the digital app that simplifies and enhances the digital movie collection and viewing experience by allowing consumers to access their favorite digital movies in one place when purchased or redeemed through participating digital retailers. Consumers can also redeem digital copy codes found in eligible Blu-rayTM and DVD disc packages from participating studios and stream or download them through Movies Anywhere. MOVIES ANYWHERE is only available in the United States. For more information, visit https://moviesanywhere.com.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Podcasts to Listen To While Working at Home - April 6, 2020
- How to Use Your Time to Get an Online Certification - April 5, 2020
- How Ladder Associates Can Help With Working Remotely - April 5, 2020