- 1 cup White Rice Flour*
- 1/2 cups Tapioca Starch*
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 stick butter -room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp prepared lemonade
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- Juice from 1 lemon
- zest of one lemon
- 1 cup fresh Blackberries, cleaned and dried
- 1 tbsp White Rice Flour*
*You can use 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour if you don’t have to be gluten free!
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Prepare a cupcake pan by lining it with paper cups.
- In your mixer beat together your butter and cream cheese. Add your sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add your eggs, one at a time and mixing in completely after each egg. Slowly add in your lemonade.
- In a large bowl whisk together your white rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add in your dry ingredients 1/3 at a time, alternating between the dry and your buttermilk.
- Zest your lemon over the bowl and squeeze in the juice from the same lemon. Mix for 1-2 minutes until completely mixed.
- Combine your clean berries with 1 tbsp rice flour, stir into your prepared batter. Pour into your your cupcake pans.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack about 30 minutes before frosting.
Blackberry Buttercream Frosting:
- 1/2 Stick Butter – room temperature
- 6 oz Cream Cheese – room temperature
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Blackberry Jam
Combine all ingredients in your mixer. Mix until smooth. If your frosting is too loose add more powdered sugar!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Gigantosaurus Brings New Dino Fun and Friendship in a Variety of Toys - September 17, 2019
- Bring Home the First Collection of Berenstain Bears Stories to Enjoy - September 17, 2019
- Climbing the Cave Of Wonders and Bringing Aladdin to Life - September 16, 2019