I left the office early today and went right to the nail salon. Why? Because to get an honest look at what the the product looks like you don’t want me to paint my own nails! 🙂 It’d be a real mess! To make sure we did a full test of the colors, my mom and sister joined me.
Trust me, the massaging chair and a bit of pampering was well needed this week! And sometimes testing products can be really rough ;).
The only problem we had was one of the colors started to dull shortly after application. The color is still beautiful just not as shiney as it was right after the nails were painted.
Julep is allowing me to do a giveaway of their nail polish too! Make sure you Enter the Giveaway!
As an added bonus, one of the entries is liking Julep on Facebook – where they also have a nail color giveaway! Follow the link here to enter their Facebook Giveaway! And make sure you enter both for a chance to win!
On Sale for $34.99!
- Demi, elegant burgundy, like a fine wine. Transcends time and trends. So sexy on all ages.
- January, retro, tomato red with a modern shine. Perfect for matching your manicure to your pedicure.
- Brooklyn, ruby red with a hint of festive sparkles.
On Sale for $20.99
- Julep Glow On (1 oz) Age Defying Hand Brightener visibly minimizes the appearance of fine lines and age spots on your hands, adding radiant glow and evening skin tone. Does not contain: parabens, sulphates or phlthalates.
- Brooklyn, ruby red with a hint of festive sparkles. Professional quality “3 Free” nail polish formulation.
On Sale for $50.99
- Chloe, charcoal base with a holiday sparkle in a vibrant magenta.
- Sienna, sophisticated, shimmery gold.
- Vannessa, glitter in a clear base. A touch of sparkle for girly fun. Wear alone or as a topcoat to add glitter over any color.
- Julep Essential Cuticle Oil, all-natural blend of essential oils and Vitamin E hydrates and strengthens nails and cuticles. Extends the life of your manicure while leaving a glossy sheen. Use daily to soften rough cuticles and strengthen nails. The convenient roller-ball application allows you to take your Julep Essential Cuticle Oil everywhere you go.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Easy and Inexpensive Holiday Gifts - October 31, 2020
- How Take Out is Changing How We Dine - October 31, 2020
- The Most Common Things That Beginner Campers Forget - October 31, 2020