On November 22, 1963 history was made. I’m sure we’ve all heard at least one story from a family member, or some of my readers could give their own – where they were when JFK was killed. My father tells me about watching it on TV as a young boy, and all of the news coverage after. There are very few moments like that in recent history, but when they shock us to our core, they are remembered and shared for generations to come.
Recently released on Blu-Ray combo pack is JFK A New World Order, right on time for the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination. The collection includes 8 different programs about John F. Kennedy, from his early years, Presidency, his assassination and what happened later. The collection touches on his the highlights through his life, his career and even the legacy he left behind. While JFK’s assassination is forever burned into our minds and history, there is much more to his story than most people know.
The eight part documentary has a total run time of 3 hours and 35 minutes. It also includes a Bonus DVD with an additional 3 hours of material.
Part 1: Early Years
- John F. Kennedy s life through his election as the 35th President of the United States.
Part 2: For All to See
- The 1960 Presidential election and the many obstacles, including familial and religious, that Kennedy needed to overcome to win the United States Presidency.
Part 3: New Frontiers
- The beginnings of John F. Kennedy s presidency.
Part 4: Doomsday Averted
- The Bay of Pigs and The Cuban Missile Crisis, to his proudest achievements, the Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.
Part 5: A Wall of Words
- The origins of Soviet-American tensions in the divided city of Berlin from the final days of World War II up through the time of John F. Kennedy s Presidency.
Part 6: War Within & Without Part 1
- Civil Rights, from his record as a senator up though the transformation near the end of his life that would help inspire the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Part 7: War Within & Without Part 2
- The events in Southeast Asia that eventually led to America s war in Vietnam.
Part 8: Camelot And Beyond
- His health and private life, marriage and family, the myth of Camelot, and finally, his assassination and legacy.
- Kennedy Vs. Nixon Debate
- Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Funeral Service of President John F. Kennedy
- Vietnam! Vietnam! by John Ford
Well thought out and a great collection for any history buff, JFK A New World Order is a great documentary collection. It is now available online, or you can enter to win a copy below!
How can you win?
Enter to win with the form below. The mandatory entry is leaving a comment on this blog post telling me what your favorite Kennedy Fact – not tied to the assassination! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form linked below!
Find JFK A New World Order Online:
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Fixing Acidic Soil and Adjusting PH in Your Garden - July 13, 2020
- Choosing the Best Plants for Your Garden - July 12, 2020
- Create The Kitchen of Your Dreams with Spreadstone Counter Kits - July 11, 2020