What’s going on in Roarsville?! Quite a lot actually! Just ask 5 year old Henry Hugglemonster! He’s off on adventures all around the town with his friends in a great new show from Disney Junior.
At almost 5 years old, Goonie just loves watching the Hugglemonsters, so he was even more excited to see the new movie came in for him to review. Henry lives in a land of cuddly monsters – not the scary ones – and has a lot of fun with his friends and learning. Every day is full of a “roarsome” message. He might be doing every day things, or he might even be helping his sister put on a show, or setting up a pet pageant.
Unlike several other shows out there, we have no problem letting Goonie watch the Hugglemonsters. The show has good messages, is family friendly and full of hugs and love. It’s this caring environment that he likes, and we love having around him as well!
Henry Hugglemonster: Meet the Hugglemonsters has a total runtime of 144 minutes.
- “The Huggleflower/”Monster Lullaby”
- “Astrobrix”/”The Sore Roar”
- “Promises Promises”/”Fireworks Night”
- “The Hugglejuice Stand”/ “The Huggledance Party”
- “Carried Away”/”Monster in Charge”
- “Monsterpet Pageant”/”Ivor’s First Stomp”
- Horseshoe Peck/Callie’s Gold Nugget
Check out a clip from Meet the Hugglemonsters below!