I have the hardest time making traditional bread gluten free. But when it comes to sweet breads and treats, I have that down! Good Cook sent me one of their Sweet Creations Mini Loaf Pans and Holiday Parchment Paper to use in a recipe, and I could have went a more traditional route, but someone in our house loves Lemon Poppy Seed muffins, so I thought I’d make him some zucchini bread with them and see how they turned out!
The Sweet Creations Mini Loaf Pan makes four individual loafs that are about 2 1/2 inches by 4 inches when they’re baked. Each well holds approximately one cup of batter, and they make the perfect size loaf that you wont need to share! The mini loaf pan is non-stick but adding a little cooking spray will ever hurt. All of our loafs cooked evenly and the recipe had the same baking time as a larger loaf pan would. The loafs are the perfect size to make sweet treats to give as gifts. You can even wrap them in the parchment paper to make the perfect gift.
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp BakingSoda
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup shredded Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest – approximately from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice – from half of your lemon
- 2 teaspoons Poppy Seeds
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In your mixer add in your butter and beat until smooth. Add in your sugar and cream together.
- Add in your eggs, one at a time. Make sure they are completely combined before adding your next egg.
- In a medium bowl mix together your salt, white rice flour, tapioca starch and baking soda.
- Add in your flour mixture and sour cream to your butter mixture, alternating between the two. Mix for two minutes after the last of your ingredients are in. Scrape down the sides of your bowl and mix again for two minutes until well combined.
- Add in your zucchini, poppy seeds, zest and lemon juice and continue to mix until smooth. Scrape down the sides of your bowl if needed again.
- When your mixture is smooth pour about 1 cup of each into each loaf pan. They should be 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until browned and a tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and col completely for 30 minutes on a wire rack before enjoying!
Want a loaf now? Order one from Good Cook online using the code SWEETLOAF to save 25% on any Sweet Creations Mini Loaf Pan!
How can you win?
Enter to win with the form below. The mandatory entry is leaving a comment on this blog post telling me what you would make in the Sweet Creations Mini Loaf Pan! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form linked with the button below!
Find GoodCook Online: