If you’re in the mood for a quick recipe, and don’t have a lot of time or just want something you know the kids are going to eat -this is the recipe for you! It’s only 4 ingredients, easy to do and in the end you have gluten free chicken nuggets your kids will love!
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup gluten free Panko or bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and prepare a cookie sheet with a reusable baking sheet or tin foil. If you’re using foil, be sure to use a non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your eggs and milk until it is fully mixed. Place your Panko in another bowl and set aside.
- Chop your chicken into 1 inch cubes (approximately -they may end up being different shapes and sizes). Add your chicken to your egg mixture and let it sit about 1 minute.
- Remove each piece of chicken and roll it in your panko until covered. Shake off any extra back into the bowl. Place on your cookie sheet.
- Cook for 18 minutes, flip over and cook an additional 15 minutes until your nuggets are cooked thru and done.