Fairy tales don’t end when you stop reading the book, so what happens after “happily ever after?” Disney Junior has taken on the fairy tale world in it’s new series Goldie & Bear, picking up after after Goldie Locks meets Little Bear and they become best friends.
We were sent a copy of Goldie & Bear Best Fairytale Friends to review. The new collection tackles several of our favorite fairy tales and brings in some of our favorite fairy tale characters and they interact with both Goldie and Bear. Check out the new twist on the story of Thumbelina, Pinnochio or the Big “Good” Wolf. What I love about this series is it brings the magic of fairy tales into relate-able kid friendly stories, and updates them some. It’s great for toddlers and preschool aged kids brings in their favorite characters and nursery rhymes in fun new adventures.
- Episodes included in the collection:
- The Birthday Chair/Big Bear
- Fee Fi Fo Shoe/Little Gold Riding Hood
- Bear’s Red Shoes/Goose Sitters
- Moon Jump/The Big Good Wolf
- Pinocchio-itis/The Clubhouse That Jack Built
- The Egg/Golden Kickball
- Thumbelina’s Wild Ride/Big Bad Houseguest
Disney’s Goldie & Bear Best Fairytale Friends is now available everywhere on DVD. It has a total run time of 168 minutes and is rated TV-Y.