It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, we’re always on the quest for the perfect cup of tea. From cold brewed to made fresh and hot – tea is our go to drink when we want something with a bit more flavor than water. Not always sure what kind of tea we wanted, we were happy to receive a trial pack from Jaf Tea with over 80 bags of different teas from around the world to try out.
With all of the teas being hand picked, there is a level of quality in these teas you wont find elsewhere. And the package includes a variety of different flavors to try out including:
- English Breakfast – comes from the fine Dimbulla region of Ceylon and is noted for its strong, full bodied brisk taste.
- Ceylon Earl Grey – combines the distinguished taste of Bergamot with the finest Ceylon tea.
- Organic Darjeeling – has the signature aroma of muscatel grapes and summer fruits.
- Ceylon Supreme – perfect harmony of distinct Dimbulla character and strong full bodied taste.
- Forest Fruit – lusciously wild berry flavors with forest fruit, and premium Ceylon black tea.
- Creamy Soursop – comforting rich, tropical taste of exotic sourop fused into Ceylon tea.
- Pink Grapefruit – zesty flavours of juicy citrus, combined with the Ceylon black tea.
- Sunny Lemon – an invigorating blend of zesty tang of lemon peel and Ceylon tea.
Each flavor is unique and robust and a great way to test out different options from around the world. You can get your own Jaf Tea set online and start your own international tea journey today!
A Perfect Cup of Jaf Tea
Jaf Tea teas are known for their exceptional flavors, freshness and quality. To make a perfect cup of Jaf Tea and unveil the flavor we have some recommendations:
- Use clean, purified water that won’t add any other taste to your tea. Always use fresh water and not water already boiled.
- Boil the water using a kettle. Please don’t microwave the water.
- Use correct steeping time and temperature. Black teas in water with a temperature of approximately 100°C / 212°F for 3-5 minutes. Green and Oolong teas in water with a temperature of approximately 90°C / 194°F for 2-3 minutes.
Their black teas are sourced and packed in Ceylon. When brewed for 5 minutes, Ceylon teas are a rich amber in color. It is not necessary to over brew them to make them darker as it will only make the tea bitter and you will lose the inherent flavor of the tea.
If the tea is too hot to drink, put a spoon in it for a minute to cool it down.
To find out more about Jaf teas and their options, check out their website.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Families Will Love the Fun Adventures in The Croods 2: A New Age - November 23, 2020
- Give them Hours of Fun with a Paw Patrol Box Set - November 22, 2020
- How Cookies Can Save Lives and Historical Places Can Inspire You - November 21, 2020