Do you have a need for speed? To feel the wind whipping by you as you whip through a track without trying to avoid speeding tickets? Have you ever wanted to race in European Karts instead of those whimpy ones you can find at your local Putt Putt track? Look no further than LeMans Karting. Where you can find gasoline powered racing that is perfect for a night out, business team building and even birthday parties.
Last month I got to experience karting for the first time in LeMans Karting on their Mega-Track. After a brief safety class and lessons on what the different flags meant. We were off to the races as a team endurance race. I’m lucky that my team included the the owner of the location and a stunt car driver, so they could pick up the slower race time for me. But whipping around the course was a lot of fun and something that you can do with your friends and family.
There are four different types of races you can do at LeMans:
- Time Attack: Set your FASTEST LAP TIME with up to 8 other drivers! You will complete 15-20 hot laps depending on your lap times. Our safety marshals spread out drivers to create more racing room and optimal lap times.
- Sprint Race: Racers earn their grid position during a 5 minutes qualifying session, then line up for the GREEN LIGHT and a 15 minute wheel-to-wheel race to the finish line!
- Combo Package: By combining a Time Attack and a Sprint race, this package offers the best BANG for your BUCK. This is the perfect package for the more experienced driver
- Triple Play: Significant savings are realized by purchasing three Time Attack sessions at once! Triple Play packages are assigned to ONE driver only. This is the perfect package for all drivers seeking seat time to get faster!
- Mega-Track – Combining Track 1 & Track 2
- 70,000 sq ft surface
- 25 turns
- Wheel-to-Wheel Racing
- Expo and meeting spaces perfect for your next party
We have a pass for One Free Race to use at LeMans Karting (Expires 7/10/18) that we are giving to one of our readers! Read how you can enter to win below!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. Let us know if you’ve ever been karting before or tell us your favorite way to fill your need for speed! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Get Ready to Party with Trolls World Tour Virtual Activity Sheets - April 8, 2020
- How to Care For Your Family During Uncertain Times - April 7, 2020
- Fight Your Aches and Pains with Cannaphyll Lotion - April 7, 2020