Growing up my mom would make us Goulash for dinner. It has become one of my default recipes that I fall back on occasionally. It’s one of those meals that will stick to your ribs, and all you need with it is bread and butter. It’s a quick meal and will feat the whole family from one pot!
We all know how much time it takes to make dinner some nights, and the amount of dishes we mess up while doing it. But this quick and easy dinner is one the kids will love and you can toss together in no time.
- 2 lbs of Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 30 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup of Water
- 30 oz Diced Italian Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (Optional)
- 2 cups Pasta of your Choice (I used corn pasta)
- In a large skillet add in your onions, garlic and ground beef. Cook until your meat is brown and cooked all the way through. Drain off the grease and rinse the meat if you prefer.
- Add in your canned tomatoes, water and seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Add in your pasta, reduce heat and cover. Cook on medium low for 15-20 minutes until your pasta is done.
- Serve immediately, top with cheese if you want. Enjoy!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Captain Underpants Takes over Camp Dreamworks This Week! - July 9, 2020
- Top 5 Landline Phone Services in the U.S. - July 8, 2020
- Tales of Arcadia Wizards Debuts on Netflix in August - July 8, 2020