We’re not going to lie, we’ve all been there – that craving for cheesecake hits, and nothing can stop it. Now, we’re not going to pay the prices at the store for one piece of cheesecake that costs the same to make it, and we don’t need a whole giant cheesecake waiting around either. Thankfully, making a delicious cheesecake that is small and with stevia monkfruit so you may be able to have this on your keto diet!
Tip: Batter ingredients MUST be room temperature for this recipe to work. Allow 2 hours or more to achieve the correct temperature.
Be sure to grab this springform to make this recipe if you don’t already have one that fits in your Instant Pot!
Special equipment needed:
7” springform pan (for 6-quart Instant Pot®)
Non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper
- 1 c. almond flour
- 1 t. real vanilla extract
- 3 T. granulated or powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 3 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 t. real vanilla extract
- 3 T. powdered monk fruit sweetener*
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ c. heavy cream, room temperature
*For a sweeter cheesecake, add an additional 1-2 T. of sweetener
1¼ c. water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced lengthwise (as pictured)
- ½ c. fresh blueberries
- 2 T. powdered monk fruit sweetener, for garnish (optional)
- Coat the inside of the springform pan with the non-stick cooking spray or cut the parchment paper to fit the bottom and line the sides. Set aside.
- Prepare the crust by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Press the crumbly crust into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and spread into a uniform layer covering the entire bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer until ready to use.
- To prepare the batter, beat the room-temperature cream cheese on medium-low speed until just blended. (Do not overwork to avoid incorporating extra air into the batter).
- Add the vanilla extract and beat for 10 seconds or until just combined.
- Add the monk fruit sweetener and beat for 10-15 seconds or until just combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to incorporate any remaining ingredients into the batter.
- Add the heavy cream and beat for another 10-15 seconds to combine.
- Finally, add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until just incorporated into the batter. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as above.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the batter on top of the chilled crust. Smooth into a uniform layer and gently tap the pan on the counter several times to release any air bubbles in the batter.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot® cooking container and place the springform pan onto the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot®. Carefully place the trivet with the handles positioned upwards for easy removal.
- Add the lid and lock into place. Select the “Manual” button and make sure it is set to “High.” Adjust cook time to 30 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally until the pin drops. Carefully remove the lid and lift the cheesecake out by the trivet handles with potholders. Set on the counter to cool for 10-15 minutes before transferring to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and top with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of powdered monk fruit, if desired. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!