We all have standard mops, brooms and vacuums in our arsenal of tools to keep the house in great shape. But do you pull them out for every small spill, or what if there is a mess and the power is out? Bissell has a great product called the Natural Sweep, that can help you clean up the mess without the need of electricity.
Bissell sent me on of their Natural Sweep to test and review in the house. Yes, like every other house we have brooms and a vacuum, we even have a large carpet cleaner. But those don’t always work the best when it’s a smaller mess.
Shortly after the Natural Sweep arrive I opened a package for a new lamp I had ordered. The lamp had been packaged in formed foam, and as we all know from experience- it fell apart all over the kitchen floor when I tried to remove it. The white dots in the picture above, foam balls. It spread for a good 5 feet radius around where the large box sat. With 2 cats in the house, I had to make sure the mess was cleaned up and quickly. The last thing I needed was one of them chewing on one and making a bigger mess!
In the past I would have grabbed the broom and the hand broom, but those foam pellets like to stick on the bristles and get stuck there. I quickly assembled the Natural Sweep and had the foam up off the floor within a matter of a few minutes.
The Natural Sweep comes in 5 pieces, 4 for the handle and the base. You simple attach the handle pieces to each other and attach it to the base unit. Inside the base unit are two rotating brushes that sweep up all of the mess as you push the sweeper over the area.
Some of my favorite things about the Natural Sweep:
- It’s lightweight and can be put in a closet without taking up a lot of space
- It does not require electricity – you are not limited by a cord!
- Fits under the kick of your cupboards, where the vacuum always misses
- Removable bottom to empty and dump away the mess
- Great for small messes – think cheerios, Christmas tree needles, pet hair or packing materials
- Easy to push
- You can drop the handle to use it in spaces your vacuum can’t reach
- Works on carpet, wood, tile and more!
Bissell wants to give one of my readers a Natural Sweep of their very own! Make sure you read how to enter below!
How can you win?
Enter to win with the form below. The mandatory entry is leaving a comment on this blog post telling me what is your favorite feature of the Natural Sweep! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form linked below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- The Way I See It Gives an Inside Look into Life at the White House - September 19, 2020
- What Do You Need To Know About Looking After Your Car - September 18, 2020
- Hitting the road this weekend? Don’t leave these driving tips behind - September 18, 2020