Fans are falling in love with Cruella, and the show is still in theaters and on premiere access on Disney+. But due to the movies popularity, Disney has bringing the movie to Digital release early and the Blu-Ray Combo Pack will coming later, more consistent with their regular releases. Does this mean it’ll be available on Disney+ for regular subscribers? We don’t know just yet but we’re excited to be able to watch this movie again!
Disney’s “Cruella”arrives early on all major digital platforms on June 25 and on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on Sept. 21. Consumers can enjoy never-before-seen bonus footage and deleted scenes in stunning Ultra HD™ quality and Dolby Atmos.
Disney’s “Cruella” Bonus Features*
- Deleted Scenes
- Hotel Heist Hallway
- Baroness Rejects Design Sketches
- The Two Emma’s – Discover how real-life friends Emma Stone and Emma Thompson prepared for their roles as Cruella de Vil and the Baroness von Hellman and transformed into the fashionably cool, but devilishly cruel, characters.
- The Sidekick Angle – No Disney villain/hero is complete without their sidekicks! Meet the talented actors who play Horace and Jasper, and learn how their characters deepen the ﬁlm’s story and how the trio’s friendship changes as the smart, feisty Estella becomes Cruella.
- Cruella Couture – Take in the spectacular artistry of this couture collection, with an in-depth behind-the-scenes look at some of the most fashionable moments in the movie.
- The World of “Cruella” – Experience the city locations and elaborate sets of “Cruella,” each featuring extraordinary production design detail, which bring 1970s London to life and enhance the backstories of these iconic Disney characters in a whole new way.
- New Dogs … Old Tricks – Go behind the scenes of the on-set life of an animal actor, and meet the smart, expressive, delightful dogs who play Buddy, Wink and the Dalmatians, along with their devoted trainers. Catch the joy the pups experience in their daily doggie duties.
- Cruella 101 – Uncover Easter eggs and clever connections to Walt Disney’s “101 Dalmatians” that are masterfully woven throughout this modern origin story of “Cruella.”
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
“Cruella,” which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella, a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute, played by two-time Oscar® winner Emma Thompson (“Howards End,” “Sense & Sensibility”). But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.