We’re getting close to warm weather and that means patio parties and barbecues! So it’s time to look back at one of our favorite recipes. Several years back someone passed on a copy of a recipe that had been copied over and over again. It was suppose to be the KFC Coleslaw recipe. I’m going to admit it, I’m not a huge fan of coleslaw, but theirs has always hit the spot. So I gave it a try that year for the 4th of July, and not only was it spot on – but had everyone raving about it! It’s as easy as shred, mix and eat! Now.. I’m off to find a copycat gluten free version of their biscuits.. mmmmm! Enjoy!
- 1 Head of Cabbage (about 2 1/2 lbs) chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 3 tbs Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Salad Dressing or Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Tarragon Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- Combine cabbage, carrots and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, salt, vinegar and oil in a small bowl.
- Pour over vegetable mixture, toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
You might also like...
The following two tabs change content below.