Each year, some of the absolutely cutest things at the holiday season come from our friends at Peanuts. We all love the holiday movies that get us through these cold winter days, but this year they have outdone themselves! From a new collection of 4K and HD versions of the holiday specials, new activity books, character Itty Bitties and so much more. Any Peanuts fan would love this fun holiday gift set and we loved when it arrived at our door.
There is so much cuteness in this holiday package it’s almost too much to handle. We instantly fell in love with the Itty Bitty characters and they’re so soft and ready to snuggle while we watch the movies. The movie collection covers all of the major holidays from Halloween, Thanksgiving and of course A Charlie Brown Christmas. This set is perfect for any Peanuts fan, and with a Snoopy house gift box, and wrapping paper activity books you can wrap up these great books and gifts for the Peanuts Lover on your list – or really keep them for yourself! Snuggle up up with your favorite character, grab a mug of cocoa and get ready to celebrate this holiday season with our Charlie Brown and his friends!
Want to win your own Peanuts Holiday Gift Package? One reader will win a prize package with the items below:
- Hallmark Peanuts Holiday Itty bitty Set
- The Peanuts Guide to Christmas
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Wrapping paper Activity book
- The Complete Peanuts Family Album: The Ultimate Guide to Charles M. Schulz’s Classic Characters
- The Peanuts Holiday Collection
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. Which of the Peanuts characters are your favorite and why? Will you keep this if you win or give it to someone else? If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- How to Improve Your Photography Skills - February 26, 2020
- Experience Old Vegas in a New Ways at the Fremont Street Experience - February 26, 2020
- Why Is Lighting Important In Kitchens? - February 25, 2020