It’s time home to bring home one of the most ridiculous and funny movies of the summer. Free Guy was released on digital platforms a couple of weeks ago, but you can now grab your copy on 4k Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, and DVD now. The movie follows Guy, a background character in a video game who has woken up to a new realization and sets off to take control of his life.
Pairing up the comedic timing of Ryan Reynolds, action sequences, and Easter Eggs that fans are going to love – the movie is one that will entertain the whole family as you watch it. The movie is a lot of fun, but when you bring the movie home, take a look at the bonus features involved. Fans will laugh along to the extra gag reels, the making of Dude and a lot more when you get your own copy.
Grab your copy of “Free Guy” now and get ready for a fun movie night.
20th Century Studios’“Free Guy” Bonus Features*
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Guy and Buddy Hit the Beach
- Hot Nuts Gets Blown
- NPC Rally (Extended)
- Gag Reel
- Dude vs. Guy – Join Ryan Reynolds, director Shawn Levy and the creative and stunt teams as they reveal the innovative process of creating “Free Guy”’s ultimate showdown between Guy and the wildly amped-up, spray-tanned, frosted-tipped version of himself known as Dude.
- Creating Molotovgirl – Jodie Comer transforms from a brilliant programmer to her fierce avatar in “Free Guy.” Watch as the award-winning action star and filmmakers deconstruct the conceptualization, evolution and execution of bringing Molotovgirl to life.
- It’s Taika’s World – “Free Guy”’s outrageous action may exist in a virtual world, but Taika Waititi makes the real world just as crazy with the over-the-top Antwan. See him at work in this entertaining showcase of a genuinely talented and hilarious performer.
- Welcome to Free City – Delve into the reality-skewing universe that is Free City, as revealed by director Shawn Levy, the cast, and its inventive creative teams. Find out how they transformed a real metropolis into a virtual playground where anything is possible.
*bonus features vary by product and retailerhttps://www.youtube.com/embed/wyOa3S64SNQ?feature=oembed
About Twentieth Century Studios’ “Free Guy”
In “Free Guy,” a bank teller who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game, decides to become the hero of his own story…one he rewrites himself. Now in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way…before it is too late. Starring Ryan Reynolds, Jodie Comer, Lil Rel Howery, Joe Keery, Utkarsh Ambudkar and Taika Waititi, “Free Guy” is directed by Shawn Levy from a screenplay by Matt Lieberman and Zak Penn and a story by Lieberman. The film is produced by Ryan Reynolds, p.g.a., Shawn Levy, p.g.a., Sarah Schechter, Greg Berlanti and Adam Kolbrenner with Mary McLaglen, Josh McLaglen, George Dewey, Dan Levine and Michael Riley McGrath serving as executive producers.