Day 16 of the Blogger Challenge asks “What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?”
- Graduating College and Grad School – OK so I’m not exactly using the degrees. But I did learn a lot and I’m using a lot of the skills daily on my own.
- Teaching myself coding – this is how I pay bills. I’m self taught in 3 coding languages
- Running my own Business – it’s not easy, there are times that are tight financially and others that are stressful – but I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Bouncing back – I was laid off, have thousands of dollars in student loan debt and I’m still standing. I’ve made the best of a bad situation, and I’m starting to thrive again!
- Surviving Celiacs – I’ve been gluten free for 6 years. Don’t think this is much of an accomplishment? Try going gluten free for a week – I dare you. It’s in everything. I’m healthier and stronger because of it!
Read past challenge Posts:
Day 15: Blogging Animals
Day 14: 5 Strengths
Day 13: 5 Weaknesses
Day 12: A Typical Day
Day 11: Top 10 Pet Peeves
Day 10: Most Embarrassing Moment?
Day 9: Stranger Things are bound to happen…
Day 8: 5 Passions
Day 7: My Dream Job
Day 6: Favorite Cartoon
Day 5: 5 Things that make me Happy!
Day 4: 10 Things to a 16 Year Old Me
Day 3: What do I like about being a blogger?
Day 2: 3 Fears
Day 1: 10 Random Facts about Week99er
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Fall Camping and Why You Should Get Away - September 23, 2020
- Four Wicked Reasons Gamers Shouldn’t Accept Lagging - September 23, 2020
- How to Make a Great Travel Video - September 23, 2020